MEDS !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

OK - you don't have to answer if you don't want but am kinda guessing loads of us are now taking meds to help keep us alive etc, I was diagnosed shortly after my 40th birthday ( nice prezzie that was !! )  Anyway was put on to a 3in1 pill ( that one contained " sustiva " which after 10 years was starting to make me feel very down  & depressed ) but it the early days it got my viral load down to  less than 20 ( undetectable ) - At 50 I was changed to another 3in1 pill " Atripla " , which helped my mood & I felt human again. At the beginning of this year  I was changed again to a new 3in1 pill " Biktarvy " - is anyone else on this one I wonder as it seems to be favoured pill of the moment, still does all the good at keeping the viral load down & without the tiredness & mood swings - & does everyone take it at night before sleeping as is suggested coz that helps - & just for the record I am now 57 & have been living with HIV for 17 years with a continued CD4 count of over 1000 & a viral load of less than 20 ( undetecable ) I guess I'm one of the lucky ones !!