cum

letgo255

Guest Huffer69

Not sure but I believe if you take a zinc supplement that is supposed to help ( read it somewhere ! ) That said - it's hit & miss with me, sometimes I shoot loads & sometimes not much !! I once went a young chap of about 25 & when he shot his load it went everywhere - I was covered & so was the wall behind the bed - needles to say I was very impressed !! 

I have seen mostly amateur videos of very horny guys who can do that; some shoot hard so regularly that they open their mouths when they're about to cum yet sometimes hit their own hair or eyes or shoot cumshots over their heads.  I once shot an unusually large rope of cum after playing with a guy half my age at a public park—it had been several days since I had last cum, plenty of room to move around in the otherwise typical park restroom, stood totally naked in the corner by the trash can while he was about 3 feet away from me, after the 1st cumshot I somehow knew I could squeeze internally just right, then I shot a literal rope of cum to the front of the toilet 5 feet away.  I was surprised, his mouth dropped wide open, and I was very glad he had been there to witness it.  Videos of those instances always get lots of likes.  Maybe it's their exhibitionist side, but it seems very athletic guys (who are naturally hornier and so cum more often) are more likely to cum like that or at least more likely to make videos of themselves for sharing.  I eventually realized that my cum loads have always been a lot bigger than average; when I was 55, I met an 18-year-old (also vers top) who was astonished that anyone could cum so much that it started to run off his chest.  But, by intentionally staying physically and sexually active, eating healthy, and always sleeping nude, my loads are still well above average at an age when most guys' load are supposedly decreasing.  The exceptions are almost always when I allow myself to get dehydrated, especially when coupled with not taking time often enough to jack off.  The main factor, though, must be genetic—guys with big balls tend to have a bigger prostate to match—while other factors are different for all of us; but, self care does help.

Sometimes the situation itself just makes one so fucking horny that he generates more cum than usual.  At one group party, I played off & on with a fit guy from out of state; I was 52 & he was about 28.  He had taken a tranquilizer that worked too well at relaxing him so that he wouldn't cum too soon.  After it wore off, we had a very hot 69; when I knew he & I were about to cum, I shoved his cock all the way down my throat; he lost control as he shot his load while I shot mine on him. Having drainage from seasonal allergies, I went to spit out his load and my drainage in the restroom; when I returned, I saw he was in a total daze, and my cum completely covered his chest—I knew I had had a very powerful orgasm, but that told me I had unleashed a huge load on him!

At the end of the same year, I met the guy I had first met right after that party and who became a regular for 5 years.  He knew I preferred cumming deep inside him; but, he often liked my cumming on his face—he would then jack off to seeing the large amount of my cum on his face.  This time, I guess everything was just right because I completely covered his face with my cum, between double and triple my usual load (more than 1/8 cup but I had no way to measure it)!

My additional suggestions for helping are supplements of saw palmetto, selenium, Vitamins E & C (more than the minimum and according to need but less than the max (700 IUs of Vit. E & 7 grams of Vit. C), sufficient hydration, and jacking off regularly enough for the prostate to generate more fluids.  Playing (alone or with someone) a long time at a time seems to help, too—I once played with a one-year regular a lot longer than he planned on, and he shot a load almost double his usual right after I bred him deep.