Online profiles

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Who else is tired of being online & is also thinking of deleting all dating profiles ?

I have over a few years opened several different dating profile accounts at different sites & i have come to the conclusion that 99% are a total waste of time, i see a lot of fakers, guys who wank off to content that i post, flakes, bullshitters, false promise makers, guys who live in fantasy land & obviously the tell tell guy that when you want a date he comes with every excuse in the book to avoid any date. phew that is a long list.

I do find that when i go out in the real world within 2mins i have a fuck, a real genuine man & not the crap that i see online.

So my question is this should i continue wasting my time online trying to find a genuine fuck or just delete my profile & go out when horny ?

I agree with you.  I met a man online and we had been chatting for awhile, well now that I have had my vaccine shots. 

So I decided to fly to him.  When I emailed him for details of where to fly too ,  and etc... I email again and to my 

surprise he dropped his email address and I had no way of getting ahold of him.  

FLAKE.

And yet like you I get real cock walking to the mall

Guest barehole4use
10 hours ago, captain said:

And yet like you I get real cock walking to the mall

I know this scenario well, there seems to be 99% flakes online & in real life you get real men. That's why my initial question.

Guest Huffer69

Interesting question - there are loads of fakers, flakes & time wasters on these sites & I'd say about 75% are married men who want to get their rocks off etc ( each to their own I guess !! )  During the pandemic tho, these sites especially those with chat rooms have been the safest form of release there has been to have virtual sex so to speak !! & also I guess these sites are a handy place to show off - useful if you are an exhibitionist with no shame !! But I agree nothing can beat getting out there & cruising for the real thing - lets hope the saunas etc open up soon & what a pity all the public loos were shut down - oh the glory days of the cottage/tearoom days - instant gratification !!   

Guest barehole4use
On 6/17/2021 at 7:40 AM, Huffer69 said:

what a pity all the public loos were shut down - oh the glory days of the cottage/tearoom days - instant gratification !!   

I remember these & many off them had glory holes too, lots of fun.

Guest Huffer69
On 6/19/2021 at 8:27 AM, barehole4use said:

I remember these & many off them had glory holes too, lots of fun.

Oh the glory holes - many a cock I've sucked or been sucked off thru them & some were even big enough to get fucked thru - happy days !!   

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

some were even big enough to get fucked thru - happy days !!   

Pity in those days i was not such a bareback bttm or i would have taken many bare cocks through the hole too.

Guest Huffer69

It's a good job or was that some saunas/bathhouses have these specially made glory hole sections where you can still pretend you are cottaging etc - now some of those fucks have been fabulous !!! ;)