Got a poz load

• 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 6/14/2021 at 9:04 AM, Sidahobugchas said:

he came deep inside me twice I still get hard thinking about it

I sure hope you exchanged contact details so he can breed you more, we should all be out there giving & taking more toxic cum.

• 1 month later...

Good for you. I'm still in touch with the guy that pozzed me up in 2014(black too!!) and still hook up with him.

Kinda like getting a "booster" on what he put into me. And I actually like him.

He was a trick from craigslist who charged me up on our first hook up (in a hotel in Encino)

• 3 months later...

Last night, I got fucked by a guy who insisted he was negative and used a condom.  We kept making out after he fucked me and I told him I was going to suck his cock until he was hard again.  He told me he didn't have another condom after I asked him to fuck me again.  I was rubbing my ass against his cock when he said he was on prep, an odd admission at this point in the festivities.  While he was fucking me I begged him to "get me pregnant."  He liked that and came inside me; then we rested for a while.  When I got my energy back, I started sucking him while he fingered my hole.  I started moaning for him to fuck me.  This time I told him to "make me poz."  He told me he would.  He came inside me again. He then apologized for not disclosing.  We had fucked before the pandemic and he was neg then.  He said he hasn't started his meds yet and had only been planning on fucking me once with the condom he brought.  I kissed him, sucked his cock again, and then rode him until he came a fourth time.  After he came again, I asked him if he was an exclusive top as I had assumed.  He told me he was versatile so I fucked him raw.  We flip-fucked again in the morning.  It was a great time even if I've been exhausted all day.  Hope he's serious about hooking up again.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 9:37 PM, cjdupont said:

Last night, I got fucked by a guy who insisted he was negative and used a condom.  We kept making out after he fucked me and I told him I was going to suck his cock until he was hard again.  He told me he didn't have another condom after I asked him to fuck me again.  I was rubbing my ass against his cock when he said he was on prep, an odd admission at this point in the festivities.  While he was fucking me I begged him to "get me pregnant."  He liked that and came inside me; then we rested for a while.  When I got my energy back, I started sucking him while he fingered my hole.  I started moaning for him to fuck me.  This time I told him to "make me poz."  He told me he would.  He came inside me again. He then apologized for not disclosing.  We had fucked before the pandemic and he was neg then.  He said he hasn't started his meds yet and had only been planning on fucking me once with the condom he brought.  I kissed him, sucked his cock again, and then rode him until he came a fourth time.  After he came again, I asked him if he was an exclusive top as I had assumed.  He told me he was versatile so I fucked him raw.  We flip-fucked again in the morning.  It was a great time even if I've been exhausted all day.  Hope he's serious about hooking up again.

damn so hot I wish that I was you