My Journey to Becoming a Poz Bareback Fuck Toy in the Closet

I had a few experiences with men a few years back and my interest was renewed when I moved a few blocks from Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C.  I would occasionally go to a few bars and meet some guys online but only just playing around.   The sex was much better and, unlike with the women I fucked, I was dutifully using condoms.  Maybe once a week but always a different guy,

One afternoon, I was walking home after visiting a liquor store for a few bottles of wine.  I looked up and saw a party going on with the apartment manager in attendance.  I was invited up.  After I went to my apartment and showered up,  I went to the party with some wine.  When I got to the door, the apartment manager who wasn't sure if I was gay pulled me aside to give me the heads-up that there was a lot of sex going on.  I kissed him on the cheek and said "I might be in the closet, but I'm no virgin."  

I soon ventured over to the naked portion of the apartment and disrobe.  This sexy young Indian twink comes over to me and starts kissing me.  Then, he's sucking my cock and before I know it, he's riding me raw.  It's the first time my raw cock was ever in another man's ass.  It felt so good but I only lasted about 45 seconds as my sperm flooded his pussy.   He was then onto his next cock. I poured myself another glass of wine and started talking to a nice Latino man about my age named Mario.  When we finished our wine, we started making out.  He whispered to me that he could give me the best blow job I've ever had so I let him prove himself right.  I was getting close to cumming for a second time when he slowed down and started kissing me again. He said he wanted to feel me explode inside him.  I took him to the bed and fucked him raw from behind for a good ten minutes, exploding deep inside him.  I then sucked him off until he came.  We moved back to another area of the apartment where we cuddled and explored each other's bodies for another hour or so.  Then he had to go but, sadly, we didn't exchange numbers.  

Over the next couple of weeks, I was online quite a few times.  I was horny all the time.  But now, I was no longer using condoms.  Where I had insisted on using them before, now I just rationalized that I wouldn't become poz if I only topped.

Then, one happy Thursday evening, I bumped into Mario on the elevator.  He apologized for not getting my number.  And I invited him over to my place that evening, letting him know I didn't have class until the following afternoon.  About an hour later, Mario showed up with a bottle of wine.  We drank and we made out for about an hour.  Then we got naked.  After a bit of turns sucking each other's cocks, it was time for me to fuck him.  This time I decided to eat his ass out before sliding my cock inside him.   It gave me as much pleasure as Mario and I only lasted a few minutes inside the first man whose name I knew before I fucked him.  When I finished, he went back to sucking my cock and it didn't take long before I was ready to fuck again.  This time, I lasted for about 20 minutes.  I was exhausted but Mario was still hard.  I had to reward him for letting me cum twice inside him.  I sucked his cock for a few minutes and then started making out with him.  Our cocks were grinding together in frottage when I slid his cock to play with my hole.   His cock felt so hot rubbing against my virgin hole.  I turned us to our sides and asked him to play with my hole.  He started with his tongue and that drove me crazy.  He slid a finger inside me and notice how tight I was.  He asked if I had lube and I told him where it was.  He started applying the lube with two fingers and I started moaning.  My moans got louder with the third finger.  Then, he lubed up his cock and pushed inside me.  If it weren't for my pillow, my screams would have probably gotten us arrested.  Mario's load had been building all night and he didn't last long inside me.  When he pulled out, all I could do was turn over, tell him I wanted more of his cock, and suck him until he was hard enough to fuck me again.  It seemed like an hour until Mario's next load bred me.

After that, we got another bottle of wine and cuddled on the couch for a couple of hours.   I told him I was a virgin bottom until his cock slid inside me.  I confessed to still being in the closet.   He told me he had just broken up with his longtime boyfriend about a month earlier.  For the first time, one of us (Mario) brought up HIV.  He said he was negative and had never played bare until he had been with his ex for a while. He did admit that he'd been with several men in the past month and had gone bare.  He asked if I was negative and I said I assumed so since I had only topped until that night and had only been playing bare for a few weeks.  We were starting to fade off to sleep when we went back to the bed and I fucked him one last time for the night.  Since he had to work, he woke up fairly early.  He had morning wood so he gave me some nice morning sex.  It was an incredible night.

We had a booty call the next night after both of us arrived at the complex drunk and left messages for each other.  After that, we got together basically every night.  We had become a couple.  I was falling in love and had my first boyfriend even though I was still in the closet.

It was a happy three-plus months until Mario got a call one Tuesday afternoon from his ex who wanted to meet him for dinner.  I was a little jealous and hinted that I didn't approve.  Mario went anyway.  The dinner seemed to run late as Mario hadn't called by 11.  I called and got voice mail.  Except for a two-day trip out of town, it was the first day we hadn't slept together.  The next day, he called me while I was at school and asked if we could have dinner.  I thought this was odd since we were practically living together (although we didn't have keys to each other's apartments).  I assumed I was going to get dumped but I agreed to dinner at the Front Page, a fairly busy Dupont Circle restaurant.  Not very romantic so I figured it couldn't be good.

Mario was a mess when I saw him.  He looked like he had been through hell.  And it had been a rough 24 hours for him.  His ex wanted to have dinner with him not as a date but to tell him he had tested positive.  Mario had known that he had been cheated on (and, as Mario confessed to me at our dinner, he had occasionally cheated on his ex as well) but he always assumed his ex would be careful with other men.  Of course, it's not like Mario had been careful after the breakup so he wasn't exactly pure either.  Mario said he didn't want to tell me until he had been tested.   He took the day off from work and got tested in the morning.  He was also positive.   And his viral load was through the roof.  I was going to need to get tested as well.   After all, I'd been taking his raw loads and giving him mine for the past 100 days.

The next day, Thursday, September 26, 2019, I tested poz.  Mario and I didn't see each other after that.  We needed space to process what had happened.  I was a complete slut until Covid hit.   I’d always tell my partners I had tested poz but none of my neg partners seemed to care.  When Covid hit, I let the meds do their work and I’m now undetectable.  And I’m fucking again.  Just another gay slut boy stuck in the closet with HIV.

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, cjdupont said:

The next day, Thursday, September 26, 2019, I tested poz.  Mario and I didn't see each other after that.  We needed space to process what had happened.  I was a complete slut until Covid hit.   I’d always tell my partners I had tested poz but none of my neg partners seemed to care.  When Covid hit, I let the meds do their work and I’m now undetectable.  And I’m fucking again.  Just another gay slut boy stuck in the closet with HIV.

Mario sounds like a very decent guy, i would get back with him, at least he was always honest towards you from your own account. I would not give up & maybe you can both enjoy each other & more together. Invite him for a dinner with wine !