Thoughts after a year long abstinence.

IT has been a year since the World was plunged into a darkness of rampant Covid .  Finally there is a light on the horizon.  After having all his shots  Jack has the feeling of readiness and looks forward to the future.     Jack goes for a walk to relax and  be with nature.   IT is a warm day out  and  jack walks down by the  beach.      It is still early in the season  so when jack realizes no one is around, he   goes into a secluded part of the beach and take all his clothes off and lies down on the towel.   Jack is relaxed and falls asleep.

While Jack is asleep, a small boat  cruises quietly in the water near him.   There are 4 men on the boat.   They see Jack lying out naked and they all stare over at him.       

One of the men decide to get out of the boat and head over to Jack.      As Mark approaches Jack he decides to go off to the side near a tree and take  pee.

Jack wakes up and see the man  pissing.  he stares at the mans cock.    Mark notices Jack looking ad say hello and  proudly   pisses with Jack watching.

Jack goes over to Mark and  starts to pee also.  They each  watch  each other  as they piss.  When done  They  hole each others cock.

Mark tells Jack to go back to the boat with him.  They both go over to the boat.  All of the men in the boat get baked and they cruise out onto the water.

With no other boats in the area  they decide to  make Jack the    prize .  Jack is place on his stomach and  soon he has penis in  his mouth and ass.  The fresh air on him as they all fuck his holes is amazing.     

JAck wakes up.  Was this all a dream?  IS it a desire?

Maybe This is a desire of mine and I am ready after a full year of nothing.

Do you have a boat?   I never have been naked on a boat  YET....