Why are straight men attracted to trannies

This last while I have been experiencing a lot of straight men in there 50's to 60;s

and when I ask why are looking to me.  The same answer sexless marriage.  This even

got me to google this question and I only read a couple of things but they have scientific

researchon this topic. 

But what has your experience been and more married men  are going gay also

I am not complaining but they say that they have a high sex drive and the wife won't 

put out and I love sex and funny the research says the same.

So do you have a story to share

Guest barehole4use
On 4/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, captain said:

The same answer sexless marriage.

Straight men feel that a tranny is the closest to a women even though it's only a man with a ass to fuck, i think the dress up part turns them on they can fantasise it's a women they are fucking even though we all know it's a guy, actually who cares as long as you are getting fucked & filled.

• 11 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 1:14 PM, barehole4use said:

Straight men feel that a tranny is the closest to a women even though it's only a man with a ass to fuck, i think the dress up part turns them on they can fantasise it's a women they are fucking even though we all know it's a guy, actually who cares as long as you are getting fucked & filled.

As someone who believed he was straight for a long time, this does ring true to a large extent.  And, of course, it is also very hot to get fucked by a transwoman.  Of course, beyond the sex, transwomen can be wonderful friend and they are lots of fun.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, cjdupont said:

As someone who believed he was straight for a long time, this does ring true to a large extent.  And, of course, it is also very hot to get fucked by a transwoman.  Of course, beyond the sex, transwomen can be wonderful friend and they are lots of fun.

its not my preference i prefer to be fucked by a man who looks like a man & acts like a man, i'm not in to transwomen personally even though i have seen enough in action & know of quite a few too.