Fed up with these hook up sites. A bunch of wimps

You could say I am venting against those hook up sites.  

I would start chatting with a man and he wants gas money when

he comes to see me come on.  Where is the man.  

We decided to hook up then he says come pick me up and bring me back home

please. where is the adult.  

I am so fed up I can go on and on but I thought I would give

anyone a platform to vent 

Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, captain said:

I am venting against those hook up sites

I just use sites to chat & if a guy wants to meet me it's going to be somewhere outdoors on a cruising location on my terms only. If he don't show up someone else always will & yes i make multiple dates at the same location & time & make it clear that i want to be fucked by multiple men - So they must be willing to share.

On 3/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, captain said:

You could say I am venting against those hook up sites.  

I would start chatting with a man and he wants gas money when

he comes to see me come on.  Where is the man.  

We decided to hook up then he says come pick me up and bring me back home

please. where is the adult.  

I am so fed up I can go on and on but I thought I would give

anyone a platform to vent 

Yes you are right. "Gas" money. I have read< "help with rent" or "help with groceries".  Covered up prostitution. Also how someone wants to meet if the one does not host nor drive. One hand on the keyboard, other in the pants most likely. 

Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, frombottom said:

One hand on the keyboard, other in the pants most likely. 

Don't almost want to say it but sometimes i find some guys are thicker then SHIT. I just remember my IQ is higher & give myself a few mins to react.

Guest PigINaPOKE

I can't agree more! "The eternal hunt for bigger &better cock" is OLD...and at 61 yo, guys figure I'm rolling in money...I wish. I'm blessed in other ways. I've been living in FL 5 yrs now (from NYC area)...perhaps it's me however, the bag where's, "Uber/Lyft sluts" etc IS OLD. Various times in the past I've deleted all profiles. Then, less than a year later I was online again as "new meat" in town! Thanks for giving ME a place to vent. Maybe it's time I deleted all again and tried Match.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I hear you! Most recent IM's led to an agreed time an then they no show.. LOL, yeah I've had a bunch of guys want gas money. I'm like OK, when we meet I'll give you a few for gas. No, they want it sent through one of the payment sites. Sorry I know that if I sent a nickle I would never see the dude. Then there's the dudes who say I'll breed you for 70. I reply with, "If I'm hosting, letting you in me raw, and taking your seed inside me balls deep, then either it should be free or you should be paying me for the use of my body." Half of the guys don't even know what the positions are like, sub-bottom, bottom, vers, top.. A lot of the younger guys are still living with mom and dad. That's not a problem, but come on "if" your 18 shouldn't you be of the age to make your own choices? I'd say maybe 1 out of 10 will lead to an actual hookup.

Guest barehole4use
4 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

I'd say maybe 1 out of 10 will lead to an actual hookup.

Exactly to pre arrange this type of hook up outdoors, if they are unreliable & don't show someone else always will, if & when i make outdoor dates i make multiple dates at a known cruising location & make it clear i like being fucked by more guys, so if you come & see me busy just come & join in too. it saves my time & patience & i always get loaded up by whomever, i never aks for face pics either because honestly who cares how they look i want to get fucked not marry them & trolls have big cocks too.

7 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

I hear you! Most recent IM's led to an agreed time an then they no show.. LOL, yeah I've had a bunch of guys want gas money. I'm like OK, when we meet I'll give you a few for gas. No, they want it sent through one of the payment sites. Sorry I know that if I sent a nickle I would never see the dude. Then there's the dudes who say I'll breed you for 70. I reply with, "If I'm hosting, letting you in me raw, and taking your seed inside me balls deep, then either it should be free or you should be paying me for the use of my body." Half of the guys don't even know what the positions are like, sub-bottom, bottom, vers, top.. A lot of the younger guys are still living with mom and dad. That's not a problem, but come on "if" your 18 shouldn't you be of the age to make your own choices? I'd say maybe 1 out of 10 will lead to an actual hookup.

And the ones who live at home ask can I come pick them up and bring them to my place and take them back.  Please I don't think so.  Once did that work out for the good I was maybe 30 then this22 year old who lived at home his dad drove him to me and His dad took pictures of us and he joined in. 

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, captain said:

dad drove him to me and His dad took pictures of us and he joined in. 

That is hot. Daddy dick - Oink.

I hear you.   80% of the guys on these sites want to just get off or collect pics.  I, myself is very selective but that's just me.  I vet men carefully since I prefer bareback, everyone I actually meet wants to go all the way and we both end up satisfied.   It's a pain I know,  but we'll worth the vetting

Guest n2BBkok

I know what you mean. When you show kindness, there's always someone trying to take advantage. In the past I was ripped off by several guys. They need to get a job. And stop looking for hand-outs.