How often do you pull out or ask your top to do that?

I know silly question. But...
I only ask this because even I plan to cum somewhere externally just simply never happens. ;) It just too great to load inside of a tight silky hole. 
Same when I bottom. To get the sperm other than inside, just feels like an unfinished act. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest Huffer69

I think I get where your cumming (sic) from - sometimes if I do top I so wanna shoot my load on his face or wherever but I just can't hold back & end up giving him my load in his arse - when I bottom, again sometimes I wanna drain his cock down my throat after he's fucked me but then I also want him him to drain in my arse - oh decisions, decisions ?? ;)

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I never top, and never ask my top to pull out. While they are fucking me I say, "When you get close to push in deep."  I've had a few question it, and I confirm it. I just reply, "When you cum, I want you in me balls deep, I want every drop." 

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

"When you cum, I want you in me balls deep, I want every drop." 

Totally agree but when they are nasty fuckers they will do this without asking too.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
5 hours ago, Lukn2bttm said:

I always want it in my ass keeping it so someone can have sloppy seconds or thirds

I've had seconds a few times, but never more and not by my choice. I'd enjoy 5 or 6..

For me a transgirl, a True Bottom Tgirl, I Love my men to enter inside me bareback as they Wish, Need, Want, Can't help, Urge, Sub-Consciouslly do, Insist, Mandate and such! I will Never ask my Men to pull out of me! That would be wrong to ask and same with missing out/not having my Mens Love Cum Inside Me, so Not Fair that would be for the both of us.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

I've had seconds a few times, but never more and not by my choice. I'd enjoy 5 or 6..

Ive always wanted it running out down the inside of my legs

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
8 hours ago, Lukn2bttm said:

Ive always wanted it running out down the inside of my legs

I had my 1st 3 way with two 20yo tops, they spit-roasted me and after the 1st top bred me the 2nd moved around back, as he pushed in some of the 1st tops cum oozed out and ran down my balls. It was the 1st time in my life that I had experienced the sensation. I can only imagine how much might ooze out after top number 5 pulls out and #6 pushes in..

I have been thinking about this question.  I remember I got together with this man my friends introduced me too

a few years ago I had been gone without for awhile .  My goodness his cock was bigger than average men

I had been with.  I had to ask him to pull out wometimes until I got use to it.  But once we connected we

were in rhythm and the ride was on. So yes i had asked my top to pull out for good reason

I get laid.jpg

• Like 2

First guy's ass I was raw inside asked me to pull out before I came.  I couldn't.  First time I got fucked, I had the guy use a condom.  He pulled out after I came and then took off his condom.  I noticed he was still hard and asked him to get another condom.  He said he didn't have one.  I asked him if he had cum.  When he said no, I gave him my raw ass.  No guy has fucked me with a condom since.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Spermbbboy

Never ever never ever pull out cum was meant to be taken up that ass.cum is very precious it should never be wasted.suck swallow or be breeded that's what you do never waste it.

I love to swallow the load but much prefer it all ends up in my arse.  In fact, the more loads the better :)

• Like 1

Yes, that's the part I love, the feeling of it oozing out my arse.

cumrun.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chubbotmpa

I would never ask my tops to pull out. Just never. In fact when it first started happening to me my mind was totally blown. I wondered ‘why pull out just to waste it on my back’? Then I started getting proactive and when I could sense my tops getting close I would wrap my lower legs around them or try to hold onto them however I could, to make sure the seed went up inside me, where I felt it belonged.