Hi everyone! New BB bottom here :)

Hey everyone!

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is Nick, I’m 22 and a bottom guy. For the past year or so I have been working up the courage to have my first BB encounter. In March of last year I had finally worked up the courage to make something of my virgin status and then ... covid hit!

I was super disappointed because it had taken me a while to build up that confidence to do it. I was also taking prep and even had a date lined up with a hot top to do the deed! Sadly this was inevitably delayed and did not happen.

Adjusting to this was quite tough because I had invested so much preparedness for this moment. It wouldn’t be until three nights ago that my goal would be fulFILLED lol. 

I went on a hook up site and finally did what I wanted to do nearly a year ago- I serviced my first bare cock to completion! What an experience this was for me. We had masks on and didn’t make facial contact... but Being barebacked I felt totally vulnerable and safe at the same time. There’s nothing quite like an unwrapped cock thrusting between your legs. Skin on skin was a beautiful experience and I highly recommend it to those thinking of it- I certainly won’t be ever using a condom again. 

So that’s it! I just wanted to share my happy little story! I’m located in Ontario Canada if any tops wish to be serviced :) I’m all about giving and making sure my man feels great!

sincerely, 

bottom nick 

• Like 2
Guest barehole4use
On 3/19/2021 at 7:43 PM, Niknnip said:

any tops wish to be serviced :) I’m all about giving and making sure my man feels great!

Man you are going to love being the cum slut that i am sure you will be eventually, enjoy taking all that cock & cum & always give pleasure to every top that seeds you.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

Welcome to the boards! I started sucking guys off at age 7. I didn't get fucked until I was around 50. 1st time was with a 21 yo guy, it was my idea, and he obliged me. He fucked me for a little while then asked "where did I want it?" I hesitated a little and said in and he pushed in deep and gave me his load. Now, I can't find enough guys to fuck me.. LOL

Jack

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
17 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Better late then never - hahaha

True, Now I know what I've missed though. I honestly love feeling a mans cock deep inside me and love to accept his gift of seed balls deep.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, barehole4use said:

Man you are going to love being the cum slut that i am sure you will be eventually, enjoy taking all that cock & cum & always give pleasure to every top that seeds you.

Yes thank you! I’m already on cock number 3 since this post. Absolutely loving to serve :) 

• Like 1
On 3/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, Niknnip said:

Hey everyone!

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is Nick, I’m 22 and a bottom guy. For the past year or so I have been working up the courage to have my first BB encounter. In March of last year I had finally worked up the courage to make something of my virgin status and then ... covid hit!

I was super disappointed because it had taken me a while to build up that confidence to do it. I was also taking prep and even had a date lined up with a hot top to do the deed! Sadly this was inevitably delayed and did not happen.

Adjusting to this was quite tough because I had invested so much preparedness for this moment. It wouldn’t be until three nights ago that my goal would be fulFILLED lol. 

I went on a hook up site and finally did what I wanted to do nearly a year ago- I serviced my first bare cock to completion! What an experience this was for me. We had masks on and didn’t make facial contact... but Being barebacked I felt totally vulnerable and safe at the same time. There’s nothing quite like an unwrapped cock thrusting between your legs. Skin on skin was a beautiful experience and I highly recommend it to those thinking of it- I certainly won’t be ever using a condom again. 

So that’s it! I just wanted to share my happy little story! I’m located in Ontario Canada if any tops wish to be serviced :) I’m all about giving and making sure my man feels great!

sincerely, 

bottom nick 

20170228_204207.thumb.jpg.2982e64fbc909246df4d0f56c2e184e0.jpghello I live in Rexdale maybe we could through a nice party

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to update since this last post! 

the bareback community is absolutely wonderful and like I mentioned a couple years back now there really is nothing like an unwrapped bare cock in you. I’m on cock number 100 today. Puts me at an average of about 1 cock per week for the past 2 years haha! Plus I save tons of $ on condoms now LOL. Loving my bottom life… love to you all! 

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
4 minutes ago, Niknnip said:

Just wanted to update since this last post! 

the bareback community is absolutely wonderful and like I mentioned a couple years back now there really is nothing like an unwrapped bare cock in you. I’m on cock number 100 today. Puts me at an average of about 1 cock per week for the past 2 years haha! Plus I save tons of $ on condoms now LOL. Loving my bottom life… love to you all! 

Welcome to the community, keep it raw & keep it real well at least for most times when a top does not want to use a condom.

Guest swm05

Well hello & welcum to the world of BB - yea covid had a lot to answer for !!!! 

Looking forward to your posts & maybe even some photos & selfies should you feel able to do so !! 

;)

There's nothing like being fucked by a bare cock. The feel of cum shooting inside me is so awesome. Welcome to the world of bareback fucking!

I wish you were closer because you & I could have lots of fun!  If you're ever in Dallas, Texas, let me know so that I can stretch you open but good and fill you up extra deep with my cock & big loads of cum!

• Like 1
Guest swm05
15 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

I wish you were closer because you & I could have lots of fun!  If you're ever in Dallas, Texas, let me know so that I can stretch you open but good and fill you up extra deep with my cock & big loads of cum!

Well let me know if you ever travel to the UK - coz you could do the same to me too ;)

On 7/9/2023 at 10:41 AM, Hard8Stud said:

On 7/10/2023 at 2:17 AM, swm05 said:

Well let me know if you ever travel to the UK - coz you could do the same to me too ;)

Will do guys!

• Like 1