I know that if you go around getting fucked bareback, sooner or later you will get pozzed. Who knows, that may happen at the first CumUnion party or sauna that I get to after lockdown.

However, if I can, I'd prefer to meet with a few men who know their loads are still toxic (possibly because they have come off meds for long enough - though that would be their choice) or because they have managed to remain toxic without yet needs to start meds.

As I live in England, I would be able to get treatment, so there is no legal problem, and I would be willingly taking those loads inside me. I have placed similar posts here before - I'm hoping that this time, after lockdown, men will be keen to fuck, and if need be, poz a willing hole.

I am happy to travel to take loads - it will need some notice, but if lockdown reduces by Easter, I have time off immediately before, so could travel then if it is possible.

I am happy to pinprick my hole to encourage pozzing successfully happening.

Guest barehole4use
17 hours ago, hungrysubuk said:

to encourage pozzing successfully happening.

Good luck making this happen. But please if you do achieve what you want avoid taking meds as long as you can & share your strain with other neg boy & guys.

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, cjdupont said:

a couple of guys who fucked me were poz.

Enjoy it & embrace it & spread your strain too.

• 4 months later...