Visit from neighbor friend when I moved to another city. Written on tumbler

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

Part 2 my family moved out of the neighborhood. To another city. Our house had a pool. It was a couple of years since I saw my friends. That day I decided to wear my speedo. Boy it made my butt look feminine. I usually wore swimming trunks. But I wanted to see if I could turn on my friend. My mom asked why I was wearing it. I said to see how feels. Well my game plan was simple. Hopefully my friend and I could be alone in the pool. So we could do something exciting. I was hoping he remembered that night. Maybe it was only one time. But my sissy boy inside me wanted to appear. I put a glob of vasoline in my butt. When they arrived. I saw his eyes look at my butt in my speedo as I looked over my shoulder. They got dressed in their swim trunks. We were having fun in the pool. Once he was behind me. I could feel his boner against my butt as I arched into him. I went to the bathroom again to put more vasoline in my butt. When I got back his older brother went inside to talk with my mom and dad. And probably eat something. I jumped back into the water. I headed over to the metal ladder in the deep end. My friend swam over to me. He was behind me. We were talking as his crotch pushed against my butt. I could feel his boner again. Grinding against me. It was pulsating as he pressed against me. He whispered in my ear. Do you remember that night. I said yes. He said do you want it again right here in the pool. I was nervous. I did not want my parents catching us. I said yes. I leaned over to kiss him like a girl. And he kissed back. He slowly pulled my speedo down. He said it might hurt more since you have no lube. I told him I put vasoline in my butt. He got turned on. I arched into him. I felt the tip of his cock  slide slowly into my butt. Again the pain was there. But it went away. He was behind me bucking away as his cock slid in and out of my butt. I felt like a slut. His cock was so engorged in my butt. He told me he getting ready to cum. I arched more into him as he jolted and slammed his cock deep up my butt as he was coming. It felt good as his cock stayed in my butt pulsating his cum inside my boi pussy. As he called it. I leaned over to kiss him again. He said to bad I moved out of the neighborhood. I would be his sissy slut. They stayed late. Close to dinner my parents took off to get take out. The older brother went with them. I was still in my speedo. I went into the bathroom and put more vasoline in my butt. It was sore. But I was wanting it again. I went into the living room. Trying to wrestle with my friend. I was on my stomach and he was in top of me holding me down. Again my butt seemed to be in his crotches target. I could feel his hard cock again. He said did you put more vasoline in your butt. I laughed nervously and said yes. He pulled down my speedo. Pulled his cock out again and pushed it into my boi pussy. I could feel it good. I arched my butt up into the s position. He was behind me pounding away. I could feel his cock enlarging again. Ready to pulsate again. He jolted and I moaned like a girl as his cock shot his cum deep into my boi pussy. I was in heaven. I began to squeeze his cock with my butt muscles. He was grunting saying it felt great. I knew I was at least gay but would not tell anybody