This was taken from tumblr. My neighbor when I was 11 years old. I have more I will transfer

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

What made a sissy? Well when I was younger. I had sleep overs at an older friends house. His older brother slept in the other bed. Was always a tight sleeper. You could throw water on him and he would still be a sleep. My friend always said I had a girls butt. He was right. It was a bubble. And curvy. Well one night we had to sleep in the same bed. I did not think anything about it. We had to sleep on our sides. We got into bed. It was close quarters. It was a small twin bed. We were in a cuddle position. I noticed that as we were sleeping his cock was getting hard. I felt it against my butt throbbing. I looked back at him he looked a sleep. So I arched my butt into his crotch. We were only wearing tighty whiteys. I was kind of nervous. His shaft of his cock was pushing in between my buns. I kind of grinded a little. Moved a little bit and pulled my underwear down. He fooled me because he was acting like he was a sleep. Felt my butt with no underwear and grinded a little bit. I was nervous. I moved forward a little to act like I was a sleep. Few minutes later I felt his cock with no underwear. His cock was like a hot dog in between my bun. I didn’t realize it but he had some vasoline. Put some on his finger. He inserted into my butt. Next he put his cock head at my hole and slowly pushed it in. It hurt so bad. He covered my mouth. As I relaxed it felt good. He started to slide in and out of my butt. Oh did it feel good now. I was moaning like a little girl. He was saying you like it in the butt. I said yes it felt good. I was arching my butt into him. He suddenly jolted and I felt his cock swell in my butt. I felt his warm cum in me. I said are you peeing in me. He told me it was cum. He said it makes babies. I was scared. He said it make one in me. The rest of the night I could feel his cum dripping out of my butt.,,, more to cum.