Saunas !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi to all the UK based BB fuckers - don't know about you but I really hope that after all this pandemic is over ( say 2022 ) that all the saunas & bathhouses are allowed to open again as normal so we can all get back to having fun without masks etc & I wonder if when they do open they will have a stricter door policy - ie if you can't prove you've had a vaccination they won't let you in - food for thought - don't you think !! 

162.JPG

Guest barehole4use
On 1/26/2021 at 9:06 AM, Huffer69 said:

that all the saunas & bathhouses are allowed to open again as normal so we can all get back to having fun without masks etc

I sure hope so too but i hear a lot of places have gone bankrupt already so i hope they will re-open under new management.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2021 at 7:03 PM, dare2bare2 said:

Chariots in London filed for bankruptcy in January I've been made to understand. 

Sometimes B/R is just to get rid of debts so the business can continue. Sometimes it is to disperse the assets and close down.

• 6 months later...

I used to love going to my local sauna in Liverpool but that closed down a few years back.  Probably end up going to Manchester.  UBBax.jpg.2c155401674d3c4327259d657bcd0606.jpgsed to love having a line of guys take it in turn to dump their load in me.

Guest Huffer69

I believe that The Basement has now reopened albeit on reduced hours - before the pandemic it was always 24/7 - post pandemic they have gone to afternoons only Mon-Fri 12noon to 11pm but I believe the weekends are still 24/7 - I presume the mornings are  now used for deep cleans etc - please don't quote but I did see this info on their website - maybe worth a check & look see !! ;)   

Edited by Huffer69
spell check

• 1 year later...
Guest swm05

Looking back at my last post about the Basement Sauna in Manchester, still not been back - has anyone else & what's it's like these days ?? I'm so ready to return & get some " steam " . ;)