Boy Scouts The Sleep Over part 3

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

Well I have told you about my sexual stories that happened when I was in the Boy Scouts. I was fucked by the 22 year old son of the scout master at a meeting in their house and on a field trip. The third time was a sleep over at the scout masters home. There was six of us scouts the scout master, the mother and son. The son had invited a friend over for the night too. It was a warm summer night. They had a pool. We brought swim wear and other clothes. We began to play Marco Polo. We were gathering in points around pool. I was wearing swim wear that was tight around butt like speedos. Some wore trunks. The son had trunks on. When we were in shallow end away from action he pulled up behind me. His crotch tight up against my butt. Already been fucked twice by him. I noticed his hard cock pulsating against my butt. I immediately got horny because I loved his cock in my butt. He started to dry hump me a little. Nobody was noticing. His friend was playing too. After a few minutes we broke off because the action came our way. I noticed he was talking to his friend about me because he pointed his finger my way. I thought something was up. Once again I was in shallow end and his friend was a little bit behind me. I looked over my shoulder and he came behind me. His crotch pressing up against my butt. I felt his boner. He was aroused. He whispered into my ear. If he could fuck my butt later. And I said yes!!! It was near dusk I was still in pool. Everybody was in the kitchen getting food. The son left to get some food. I was alone with his friend. He asked if I like it the butt I said yes. I was hanging in the side of the pool in the deep end on a metal ladder. This part of the pool was not in view. He quietly made his way towards me. He pressed against my butt and I could feel his boner. I pulled my shorts down a little. I could feel the head of his cock at my hole. He slowly pushed it in. It hurt a bit. But he slowly picked up the pace. I could tell he was inexperienced. He was going fast and as I was arching my butt into him I felt his cock pulsate and shoot a load into my butt. He was nervous. But young and hard still. He said hold on. He pushed his hard cock again into my butt. He fucked me crazy. Again I was enjoying his cock arching my butt into him. I Moaned a little saying I want his cock.  Then his cock began to swell and he shot his massive load into my butt. He got out and as I was about get out the son got back into the pool. No one followed. So I stayed in position. He swam up behind me. Asked me if I enjoyed his friends cock up my butt. I said he’ll yes.. I immediately pulled my shorts down he got behind me. His hard cock was no stranger to my butt. The cum was a lube. His cock slipped easily into my butt. He began pumping my butt. Brought back memories from the outdoor trip and the bathroom scene. His cock was pumping good into me. I love to arch my butt when receiving cock. I knew he loved it. In and out as he pumped. Then I felt his Vick swell and shot his load of sperm up my teenage butt. I felt he impregnated me cause it was his multiple load in my butt. Later that night. I snuck into his bedroom. He told me earlier if I did come into his room to get on all fours. He saw me on the floor. I had put some vasoline I brought into my butt. He got behind me and started to pump my butt. His friend was sleeping in other bed got out. He got in front of me. Put his cock in my mouth. Trying get it hard. Being spit roasted was a great experience. The son kept pumping my butt. In and out slapping his nut sack against my butt. Groaning and moaning. I felt his cock swell and shoot his load in my butt. His friend wanting sloppy seconds got behind me and started to pump my butt doggy style. I was arching into him as his beautiful cock slammed into my butt at a furious rate. I felt his cock swell and shoot a massive load into my butt as I used my butt muscles to squeeze every ounce of cum into my boy pussy. I was satisfied. I had milked 5 loads out that night.