Chasing the bug, madness, or pure lust?

Guest CreamedBum

Guest CreamedBum

For 15 years I have fought long and hard the prospect of having unprotected sex (all the while fantasizing about it). Eventually, it got the best of me. Not only unprotected sex, but unprotected sex with a POZ, no more no less.

I read about it and discovered that it's a fetish named "chasing the bug". I'm not necessarily chasing any bug, but instead let down all "guards" and decided to let my lust consume me.

Is this crazy? Ok? Acceptable? I don't know.

No POZ in New Zealand would touch me, though, knowing that (at the time of writing this) I am still a NEG. Should I lie about It?

If this craziness is acceptable, what should I do? Should I change my profile on #$%^&*(.com?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
32 minutes ago, bengals1 said:

I seek reg intercourse almost daily how can I get prep?  will my doctor know I am a bottom?

No Tops take Prep too. Prep is a medication to stop transmitting HIV from one partner to another but you can still transmit other STD's like gonno / syph / Hep c.

Guest barehole4use
On 1/14/2021 at 6:55 AM, CreamedBum said:

"chasing the bug"

"Chain" "breeding" "charged" "conversion" there are many names, but honestly the final decision is yours if you want to become positive & know the risks, at first it can be great giving you total sex freedom almost with other bare backers, at a later stage when you will need medication to keep the HIV virus under control & your viral load health in order, Make sure to take out a very good health insurance before you go down this path because you can be refused medication or treatment when you apply for insurance being HIV+ & the costs for medication can vary from a few hundred a month to a few thousand & you will also need regular blood lab work done, it all costs money. Be well informed before you make the final decision.

I also chased it when i wanted it years ago, if you want more info on this subject private mssg me.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, bengals1 said:

How to get prep on line?

You cannot get it online you need first a consultation from a doctor before it will be prescribed.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

While I'm not really "Chasing", but because I let anyone that wants to cum in me, (I do admit though that thinking about it starts to get me aroused.) I accept their answer or listing as to + or -. I've had a few cum inside that said they were poz / undetectable. I tell guys while they are in me "That when they feel close to push in as deep as they can and stay deep." I've walked up to guys in the park and asked if they wanted to fuck me, they said yes and I dropped my jeans, they bred me and left. While mostly psychological, I prefer the intimacy of skin on skin, but feel its not fair to potentially ruin an organism, or diminish the intensity by asking them to pull out. I enjoy it when I can help my partner obtain intense climaxes by giving him my body to use as he likes. Its def an issue to a degree because in all the years I've been used as a cum dump I would say I only actually know 4 of the guys. Bottoming bare for groups is even more like Russian Roulette.  I do get tested regularly, and really should get on PrEP. I think I can get it free through the clinic. Not sure about the every three month testing though. In closing I would honestly say that I rarely give it any thought.

P7240953.JPG

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, cjdupont said:

I'm not a "chaser" necessarily even though I've knowingly taken poz loads. I do have a sense that I may ultimately convert.  And I have told many guys to "get me pregnant" and even occasionally guys to "make me poz."  

if you like being fucked bareback evt you will get poz, some guys know they are poz & some have no clue or could not care less, at the end of the day it's about what YOU decide & what YOU want, be in control of your actions & results that way YOU can decide do i want to STOP prep & take the chance to get POZ or do i want to stay clean. Being poz is freedom but it comes at a cost, taking prep is also a cost, it all costs at the end of the day but it's always easier to make a informed choice when YOU have choices to make. For each person this is different but there is also nothing wrong with being a cumdump & taking all the cock & cum you want too. it's up to YOU how YOU do it.

Guest barehole4use
On 10/1/2021 at 7:23 AM, twistednvers said:

No condoms and no prep, take all loads and be an eager bugchaser for the toxic ones.

take all.jpg

I'm back, same profile name as before but a new profile.

• 2 months later...