Unreliable fuckers

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Who else has this problem, a guy making a suggestion to you that you know quite well, that we should do a sex party together it would be great only to get handled in the most unreliable way afterwards, like not responding to emails from yourself & other fuckers who want to come also not getting an answer from him.

I am experiencing this at the moment from this 1 guy i know, who is on the edge of being dumped by me pretty soon, he is always complaining to me how guys ignore him & don't come back to anything he arranges after a while, i think i am getting to know the reason why. 

I was going to be the exclusive cumdump bttm at this party but i am thinking myself of pulling out, what do you all think on this subject.

STAY OR BAIL ?

Guest barehole4use
13 hours ago, hungrysubuk said:

If you know the party is still happening, go and get filled.

That is my plan, the guy in question is finally pulling his weight after i gave him a light bitching about it, he's not there yet but i will teach him.

Guest barehole4use
On 12/4/2020 at 7:48 PM, hungrysubuk said:

BAIL!!

I decided to bail in the end, guy was just making excuses to not do simple basic stuff, i understand now why guys ignore him, no one wants a total loser like that around does not matter how good the cock is, there is a limit for anyone.

Guest barehole4use
13 hours ago, hungrysubuk said:

promises get a bit maddening if they continue not to be kept!!

This guy in question has been unreliable in the past a few times but i overlooked it on account that he fucks good, i did learn 1 thing from the experience of it all, Just because a guy fucks good does not make him the perfect party planner too, in that he fails miserably.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I've never had the pleasure of being invited or being at a party, but would def go. Over an 7 day period this year I had agreed with 7 differant guys to bottom for them. Gave my address, cell # and did my ritual deep hygiene only to have them not show nor did they have the decency to let me know either by  text or an online IM. Getting to the point of just giving up and telling myself its time to retire this portion of my life as well.