Boys Scouts of America part 2. The trip

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

Boy Scouts were an adventurous time. You did a lot of things to earn badges. But while I was in the scouts we had one trip a hike into our mountains. We started on one side and when we came down the other side we would be hiking into a small city to be picked up by people from the church. 
we started in the early evening. We carried a back pack loaded with sleeping bag utensils extra socks or underwear. And some carried a light A frame nylon two person tent. We were going to spend the night in the elements. 
We got to a point where there scattered flat points to set up tents. Spaced far apart. Areas had rock formations. Well the scout master and his son were leading us. When it came time to pick two man teams to sleep in the tents, I was selected by the scout masters son. I was wondering why. But I was nervous and excited. Hey he put his cock in my butt at a meeting and came deep up my butt. 
We got the tents setup on very dark moonless night. The son told me we will sleep in the same sleeping bag. After eating as a group, we retired for the night. I entered the tent. I usually sleep in my underwear- tighty whiteys. So I pulled pants off. Then the scout masters son entered. I noticed he pulled his off too. But he was wearing those boxer shorts with the wide opening to pull your cock out of. The tent was a tight fit. So we slept on our sides. My butt close to his crotch. About ten minutes I adjusted a little towards him. Then he quietly adjusted towards me. I felt his boner up against my butt. His boner kept getting bigger. So I arched a little. His boner head seemed to be lined up perfectly with my butthole. He started to dry hump me a little. I was nervous but excited. I wanted him to do it again to me. He was nervous too. I could feel his nervous breath as he was trying to pull down my underwear. With my underwear down by my knees. I heard him reach for something. It was lube. He put some on his his cock and fingered my hole to lube it up. We were spooning as his cock head placed by my hole. His cock entered my butt slowly. His hand over my mouth in case I screamed. He was pumping slowly. I could feel the veins on his cock. I was being a good boy. He quietly said are you enjoying my cock in your butt queer boy. I said YES!! He started to pump faster. I was feeling good. Being impaled by his cock in my butt. Slipping in and out. I could hear my butt slap against his crotch. Then he changed our position. I was prone on my stomach. With him on top of me. His cock like a piston pumping my little boy butt. I was just wanting more. Pumping pumping pumping all I could feel. I could feel his cock starting to swell. As he was pumping faster and faster. He let out a little grunt as his cock spewed his cum deep up my butt. Pushed hard and deep up my butt. I squeezed my butt muscles and he was just excited. We lauded there for a while in a spoon position. I felt great. This was the best part of the trip. Getting my butt fucked. However, we were not through. I got up a few hours later. It was dark. I had to pee. I was butt naked. But nobody could see. We were spaced far apart. And I think the scout masters son planned it this way. Our tent was over by rock formations out of sight. Well I was peeing by a rock. The scout masters son came out and found me. He peed too. But told me to wait. I noticed he had the bottle with him. He finished. Told me to lean up against the rock standing. He was behind me. Told me to arch my back a little. I felt like his slut. He put some lube on his cock and my butthole. His head of his cock placed right at my hole. He slipped it again. I felt like a boy slut to this man. His cock felt great. Again he was pumping my butt. His cock slipping in and out of my butt. Again I could feel the veins of cock. This time his body was slapping hard against my butt. I could hear slap slap slap slap. This went on for about thirty minutes I guess. I could feel his wonderful cock swelling up again. He pushed hard against my butt and deep as I felt his cock pulsating and injecting his hot juice deep up my butt. I never felt a cock so pulsating in my life up to that point in my lustrous butt slut life.. we retired back to the tent. I could feel his cum leaking out of my butt. The best part of being a cum dumpster. More to come on the sleep over.