The Boy Scouts of America being sued over molestation accusations.

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

Well this brought up a memory. I have had many instances with the stories of early sexualization in my life by older men. However, I loved it because somehow it felt great having a cock pushed into my butt. The feeling of making the man fucking me feel good. 
I became a Boy Scout at the age of 15. I already had been fucked at the age of 11 and 14 by men who loved my feminine bubble butt. The group I was in was lead by a father and older son who were Mormon. We met at their house for scouting meetings. And went out on field trips. The son was around 22. Could not tell his dad he was gay. Well he fucked me three times. We wore our shirts with badges and pins. And the tight green shorts. At one meeting at his house. I had to go to the bathroom. I locked the door and did my thing. When I opened it the son was standing there pushed me into the bathroom. Told me my shorts were too tight. My butt looked like a girls butt. Said I walked like a girl swaying my butt cheeks as I was walked. Told me I must be gay. Said he would tell my parents. But that did not scare me. I wanted to see where this went. He hot behind me pushing his crotch against my butt. Well I had been through this before. So I arched my butt into him as he was telling me it would devastate my parents that I would be gay. I could feel he he had a hard on. He noticed it. I could feel him dry humping me a little. Then I said what do I do to keep you from telling them. He said I must let him do things to me that were our little secret. I said ok. He then proceeded to pull my shorts down nervously. He went to the medicine cabinet and pulled some vasoline out. I said being sheeplessly shy I said what is that for. He remarked I am going to insert some into your butt. I said why. Because it will not hurt when I put my cock into your butt. He placed two fingers of vasoline into my butt. Told me to bend over a little. I felt the head of his cock at base of my butt. He said it will hurt a little. Then he pushed it in. It hurt a little. I pretended to not want it. But deep inside of me I had done this before. He slowly started to pump my butt. His cock sliding in and out. He was slow and methodical enjoying his cock in my butt. I was able to stir up some tears like I did not like it. As he was pumping my butt. Then he started to go faster. Slap slap slap slap as his body met my butt. Then I could feel his cock sweeping inside my butt. He exploded with a huge amount of cum deep up my butt. I squeezed my butt a little and he noticed it as he grunted. Called me a queer for doing it. His cock slipped out. I could feel the cum Leaking out. Told me to put tissue between my butt crack so the leakage would not seep onto my shorts. He would fuck me on a field trip and a sleepover. I will try to tell those stories.

Guest barehole4use
34 minutes ago, bbmybutt said:

pulled some vasoline out

i still use vaseline to this day, the original & best lube i find too.

34 minutes ago, bbmybutt said:

I will try to tell those stories.

Thanks for sharing & looking forward to reading some more from your experiences.

Guest bbmybutt

Thanks. Having a butt built for anal sex I think has been a blessing. I enjoy it so much. I get a butt orgasim when I get a cock that fits just right. When it slips inside I can feel his veins in his cock and the pulsating action when he is shooting a load into me.

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, bbmybutt said:

I can feel his veins in his cock and the pulsating action when he is shooting a load into me.

Same here.