Chem-free whores?

Guest youmiliate

Guest youmiliate

Just curious: Is there such a thing as a whore boy who will take on any and all cummers who DOESN'T require chems first? It seems that every time a boy fits the "whore" description, pnp is part of the deal. Personally, I prefer a boy who is such a whore that he will take on all cummers without the party.

Guest michael
Whore and slut are interchangeable here. I'm not talking about rentboys or prostitutes here. Although I love those guys, too!

In that case, I most definitely am a Chem-free whore.

• 1 month later...
Guest subbottom4cock
I take all loads from any hard dicked man and I do not do drugs..I prefer to play with guys who are not doing drugs at the time of play..no moral indignation just find for most the drugs become the focus

I'm chm free here and will take on any cock anywhere. Work in NYC during the daytime so can play after work. Live in central NJ, so can play on weekenda days in Ocean county.

Guest NHVersaslut
I take all loads from any hard dicked man and I do not do drugs..I prefer to play with guys who are not doing drugs at the time of play..no moral indignation just find for most the drugs become the focus

Right as for me I want my hole getting fucked 2 be the focus

• 4 weeks later...
Guest speedmotion

I am so on board with this topic. Sex; from raw hot, anonymous back room action to one on one fucking et al, I want me and ideally, the guy(s) I'm with to give it up 100% and not let drugs or booze make them available.

Since the best connections are made through the brain, being messed up take away from that.

Guest footlicker76

i dont do drugs, and drink very rarely. my only high is lots of coffee, hot hard cocks in my ass and mouth, and bare back fucking, so i guess i am a chem free whore!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wolfhawke4raw

I don't like being drunk when I get fucked, and quite frankly being high on weed is a turn off for me. I won't go there with Tina... so unless you count light use of poppers...I'm chem free too...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hottitebtmguy51

For me,,,,,its all about the sex,,,,I do not use drugs and I much prefer the tops to not do them either.

It should be about the sex and the act itself.....drugs should not be needed to be able to perform. :D

Guest nkdbbcumbtm

When I go to the baths or to a party, I go to get fucked and suck cocks and very much enjoy going home afterwards and being able to remember clearly every cock that was in my ass or in my mouth. To have a clear memory to remember all the detail I stay away from drugs and booze. Call me a whore, pig or slut but what ever I may be I am chem free.

Also, the bad fucks that I have had have all been with drunks or guys spaced out on drugs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbreedme

I've been on both sides of this issue. Chems can make you super horny and Hot sex has been had on them but chems can also alienate those not on your "wavelength" and zombie fucking is not very appealing. You can be having the time of your life in your mind but your partner isn't and you can be too high to figure it out or remember who fucked you how many times. Then you get to where you can't fuck without the chems.... Chem free is do-able and more memorable and fun partly because it is more of a challenge to take those huge dicks the "hard way" than to make the way easier chemically and then getting a limp dick from the chems. All it takes is a little practise and determination and you'll soon be pleasing many a hung prick! I realized from my experiences that I have always been a sex pig and don't need chems to take big hard fucking dick poundings and love it.

Guest Tightboyarse
I've been on both sides of this issue. Chems can make you super horny and Hot sex has been had on them but chems can also alienate those not on your "wavelength" and zombie fucking is not very appealing. You can be having the time of your life in your mind but your partner isn't and you can be too high to figure it out or remember who fucked you how many times. Then you get to where you can't fuck without the chems.... Chem free is do-able and more memorable and fun partly because it is more of a challenge to take those huge dicks the "hard way" than to make the way easier chemically and then getting a limp dick from the chems. All it takes is a little practise and determination and you'll soon be pleasing many a hung prick! I realized from my experiences that I have always been a sex pig and don't need chems to take big hard fucking dick poundings and love it.

Interesting views. But I find that it is hard to find a decent fuck.chem free or otherwise...much prefer a LTR, and to experience everything on offer. In the right circumstances chem and etc can enhance and prolong the experience. So dont judge until u have tried everything first! To date I am still experiencing and learning new limits and love it all.