Serious Question From A NEW Bottom

Guest ImpotentBottom

Guest ImpotentBottom

Hey, I need a little help...I am new to gay sex and being a bottom. How do bottoms deal with the effects of anal sex on the sphincter? I feel like I'm about to have an accident EVERY TIME.

Guest barehole4use

Well as every good Bttm knows, Cleaning is essential. i am presuming you douche out your dirty cunt or ass daily ?

If not you should be doing it, put that shower hose in your ass with luke warm water & keep cleaning out until no more SHIT comes out.

Normally it takes a minimum time of 30mins but depending on your diet & body can take much longer too.

After being cleaned out you will need some kind of lube for your ass, so insert some vaseline to keep it smooth for any TOP to fuck you.

The more often you do this over time you will come to realise that cleaning is essential for every bottom because no TOPS like fucking a Dirty Shitty Ass !!!

Hope the info helps you.

Guest ImpotentBottom

I do clean out before sex...and yeah, I know that is essential, but I haven't been doing it every day. What I really meant was the sense of urgency that I feel now whenever I have a bowel movement...it always seems like an EMERGENCY now, and like I might not make it to the bathroom in time. I suppose cleaning out "every day" would help, but that isn't what I really meant. Thanks for the input though.

Guest barehole4use
9 hours ago, ImpotentBottom said:

I do clean out before sex...and yeah, I know that is essential, but I haven't been doing it every day. What I really meant was the sense of urgency that I feel now whenever I have a bowel movement...it always seems like an EMERGENCY now, and like I might not make it to the bathroom in time. I suppose cleaning out "every day" would help, but that isn't what I really meant. Thanks for the input though.

Okay now it sounds more like a health issue, if you cannot control your bowel movement maybe you should visit a doctor, it may well be something a lot more serious.

• 4 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I clean out just prior to hooking up, even if the guy(s) are only coming to get sucked off. Once here and we start and I ask if they want to fuck me usually they will. I want them to enjoy using me for their pleasure. When cleaning out though make sure you don't take too much fluid in, becasue that's embarrassing and messy too. Never happened with me but I've heard of others.