Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Greetings fellow sex pigs - it seems trick or treating is off this year - but if it were still on what would your ideal costume be if you were going partying ?? I can't decide what to wear - what do you think ?? :( 

Halloween !.JPG

Halloween ! (6).JPG

Halloween ! (11).JPG

Halloween ! (16).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be best wearing nothing but a horn!! With a nice buttplug with a tail, pop it out fill ur hole then plug it back up... A nice dracula cape to stop the wind and to throw on the ground while you fuck naked under the moonlight!  But why wait for Halloween! It's always nice to be out naked, horny, with an ass full of anonymous cum. Wish i was there to take yours!

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
4 hours ago, ozpozraw said:

With a nice buttplug with a tail, pop it out fill ur hole then plug it back up..

Would be even hotter if you would be doing the filling, i know i would bend over gladly & willingly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

So am guessing it's dress up or down time again - what is the best Xmas gear to wear for that special Xmas party ( well when things were normal that is !! ) ;);)

S120.JPG

S124.JPG

S126.JPG

Guest barehole4use
17 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

what is the best Xmas gear to wear for that special Xmas party

I am considering buying a onesie, would be even better if they made one with a backzip for getting fucked too, then i could wear it out & about.

Guest Huffer69
5 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I am considering buying a onesie, would be even better if they made one with a backzip for getting fucked too, then i could wear it out & about.

I am sure I have seen those somewhere !! ;) ;)

Guest barehole4use
On 12/21/2020 at 7:27 AM, Huffer69 said:

I think this suit would do just as well ?? 

I don't think this is one to be wearing out & about, a bit too obvious.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...