Intruder shower role play

Guest chuBBybottom

Guest chuBBybottom

A few years ago I had a married buddy that would come over and use my hole bareback about once a week. 

The scene was, I would leave my front door open. I would get into a nice hot soapy shower and wait for him to arrive. I would be in the shower rubbing my clean soapy hole. When he would come upstairs I could hear him coming. It was so exciting. He would get naked and walk into the bathroom. I would say “who’s there?” He would tell me that he was gonna take what he wants and if I comply, he won’t hurt me. He would tell me to get on my knees and suck him hard. He had a nice 7.5 x 6 cut cock. When he got nice and hard he would tell me to bend over. He would then fuck me so good. When he got close to cumming he would always tell me that he was gonna cum deep inside me. He would pump the biggest loads. After he completely drained his balls I would squat, put my finger in my hole and push his cum out and into my cupped hand. I would look up him lovingly and eat his load. He would then give me a big deep kiss and leave. 

oh god I miss that. 

• Guest changed the title to Intruder shower role play
  • 1 month later...