Hey guys - I live in a small college town, am open about my HIV status in my many online profile, as I don't see many other POZ profiles. I've recently been hit up by four different guys who are POZ chasers and want me to breed them, seed them, and convert them. I've been undetectable for 20 years, and realize I won't convert them by being undetectable. My question...if I go off my meds for a few weeks/months, what's a viral load goal to be a good converter? I'm happy to breed each ass as many times as needed, but don't wanna be shooting blanks !!  Thoughts? 

Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, WhtVers4BlkGentleman said:

what's a viral load goal to be a good converter? I'm happy to breed each ass as many times as needed, but don't wanna be shooting blanks !!  Thoughts? 

You need to dump the meds & reach 1 million viral load then you will be Toxic to breed, just be careful pozzing guys up you can still be held liable. or do it when they're masked & cannot see anything ass up & waiting, door open for anyone to walk in & breed them.

18 hours ago, barehole4use said:

You need to dump the meds & reach 1 million viral load then you will be Toxic to breed, just be careful pozzing guys up you can still be held liable. or do it when they're masked & cannot see anything ass up & waiting, door open for anyone to walk in & breed them.

I'd have each of them sign a consent form, as they fully understand the consequences of me breeding them as a detectable fucker!  I've openly talked about all of this with three of the four... 

Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, WhtVers4BlkGentleman said:

I'd have each of them sign a consent form

If one of them changes there mind you will still be liable & you can still be charged with Murder, so i would avoid this route because if they decide to fuck you up so to speak they really can, get them ass up masked & waiting in a semi-public place, ready to get fucked by any & all.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:28 AM, barehole4use said:

If one of them changes there mind you will still be liable & you can still be charged with Murder, so i would avoid this route because if they decide to fuck you up so to speak they really can, get them ass up masked & waiting in a semi-public place, ready to get fucked by any & all.

Damn, I hate that dudes think this way at times.  HOWEVER, I love the idea of anon, masks, semi-public, etc.  I'm thinking of hosting occasional sex parties like I used to before moving here, and bareback only, that's the way you get an invite. And now, I can add masks....LOL.  You know lots of college bois will show up!

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, WhtVers4BlkGentleman said:

Damn, I hate that dudes think this way at times.  HOWEVER, I love the idea of anon, masks, semi-public, etc.  I'm thinking of hosting occasional sex parties like I used to before moving here, and bareback only, that's the way you get an invite. And now, I can add masks....LOL.  You know lots of college bois will show up!

Kinky nasty minds think alike, i know it's shitty but sometimes it's better to protect yourself & filling some cunt with poz juice anon is the best feeling in the world, knocking him up & he has no clue who did it, a bit like a surprise birthday present for him, if you get them ass up waiting & masked bring some friends with you & get him well used by anon cock & lots of cum, say it's the only way you'll do it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think if adults agree to anything between the pair that is on them.  But I've only ever been ganged fucked maybe four times

with people I know well.  If any of the men got something then it's their responsibility to let the people know what he caught

What you're saying is Russian Roulette .  Unless the party knows the chances they are taken and the risk Then it is their choice

They can always leave

captain99 (2).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, if you are undetectable and they know you are Poz and want to be bred, do it. They think they are going to get the bug and you are getting laid. It's like a woman that wants a baby but picks a guy that's been snipped - it ain't gonna happed, but it is fun trying. Don't ask, don't tell.

Guest barehole4use
31 minutes ago, creamygood said:

Don't ask, don't tell.

This has nothing to do with breeding, if you are undetectable you will not be breeding, just wasting the time of the bug chaser, it's actually typical answer from creammygood to come with this, a total tosser in every thing he suggests.