Scary time at gay bar

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

Knowing I enjoyed anal sex since I was introduced to it by a younger neighbor when I was 11. And also seducing a guy on a bus on the way to a mall when I was 14. Seemed my sexual life was kind of stagnant from 15 to 23. I went of to college in Fresno. Remained inactive sexually. Trying to blend in. I turned 24 I missed being fucked by guys. I was born with a bubble that was very feminine. I looked around for ideas. I found a gay bar in central Fresno. It was the late 80’s. The AIDS epidemic was hitting the community hard. I was stupid and naive. But was lusting for a cock in my butt. I did a recon one weekend outside of the bar. Noticing trends from guys who looked butch to the bottoms looking and acting feminine. Jeans were a norm. I noticed the feminine guys lined wearing all types of colored jeans black Levi white and blue. I went to a department store and tried on some tight white jeans that hugged my bubble butt. It was a Saturday night. I took my jeans in a bag. My dorm mates did not know I was bi sexual tending to more gay. I dressed at a McDonald restroom. When arrived outside of the bar I was nervous. It took a while to get the nerve to walk in. When I walked in I noticed a few guys looking at me. I went to the bar and bought a beer. About a half hour, a guy walked up next to started to converse. We talked for a bit. Asked me to dance. We danced. I drank a few more beers. Realizing I was getting drunk, I had to use the restroom. Went in and I was caught off guard. Guys were fucking in the stalls. I went to an urinal. Finished up. A guy had his door open signaled to bring my sweet ass in. I went in and he immediately pinned me in. We started to kiss. He turned me around and pulled down my pants to my ankles. Put some spit on his dick and bent me over. He pumped my ass until he came deep up my butt. Other guys wanted in to fuck me. Another guy started to pump my ass. He put a rag to my face. Made me woozy. Not poppers. He came and another guy fucked me. I must have fucked 5 guys. It scared me because I thought I might contract HIV. I got lucky that night. I look back and it was a type of *Y(*YO*HOH fantasy I never could bring on to me again.