The pleasures of the sling.

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest tucsonmale
I love to use the sling at Steamworks in Chicago. Love to put my feet in restriats so my ass is open for all to use. Sometimes i will suck a guy while a guy is busy fucking me. I find guys love it if they know you will take it bareback. In a ight I have taken as many as 12 loads. Some mutiple too. I leave a towel on my stomack so guys can wipe off their dicks after they cum

Fuck man, you need to suck that cock off, after they fuck and cum in you. why use a towel.

• 1 month later...
Guest assforyoujim
Fuck man, you need to suck that cock off, after they fuck and cum in you. why use a towel.

I agree How stupid I was You are correct Clean the dicks with my mouth

Guest assforyoujim

Last week I met with a guy in Ft Launderdale who had a sling set up in his living room. He asked me to get and the locked my legs and hands in it. He then put a mask on my face so I could not see who was coming in. Then the guys started to fuck me.I could not see the face .All i could feel was dicks going in my ass and coming. I think five guys fucked me that night.Some twice.What an experience in a sling

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Well_Cum

Slings are awesome to get strapped in and wait for the cocks to show up at hole and in your mouth.

I love going in the public slings, letting anyone who wants to fuck me , all the while being watched by whoever wants to admire.

Blindfolded and pimped out by a host is my ultimate fantasy.

• 3 months later...
Guest germanbb

I love to be fucket bb in a sling

Love it at the tops dump there's cum in my as

Blindfold and bound is the best

Next week I'm in yuma

Hopefully to meet a lot of gays to fucket me and make me to a cum wore

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried a sling a couple of times, yes the top gets a good rhythm but i'm a 'wriggler' when getting fucked! I can't just lie back and take it, love to move and work his cock, twist, turn and take it in lots of positions, love a top to do a 360 in my hole, pounding n thrusting all the way round! And so far found guys shoot their load deeper when I ride them.... always up to try again!! Found the sling to be 'too restrictive' for me in groups too, probably cause I like to have my cock in someone while I get fucked?

Maybe in the right mood, I will lay back and let any top cum in, use and seed me but found most guys here are not that dominant and need someone to show them how to use a willing hole!

Or maybe I'm just an aggressive bottom?

• 2 months later...
Guest orsumass

LOL i don't care where a sling is , as long as i am in it an some one is pounding me , who the fuck cares . Thous guys in the dark coner can dream what we are doing , an wack off in the dark .

Yeah @thad10021 you got it rite I luv bein tied in a sling in public so that anyone who wants to can pound me holes or watch me gettin me holes loaded (_0_)

• 1 month later...
Guest ReallyRaw08

I've never been bred in a sling either. I've watch once before and the bottom took alot of cock and loads.

I'm waiting for the right man, cock or situation... maybe someone special. Time is running out though.

Slings are great. I love getting fucked by multiple guys, especially if my eyes are covered

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest cumbear

I love playing in slings in public places. No better way to advertise that I'm a cum loving bottom whore than getting naked and climbing into the sling at the bathhouse or dark room in a club and offering my ass for use. It never fails, once I in position it isn't long before some horny top is fucking his load up my ass. And if the club is busy there will soon be a line of gays waiting their turn for sloppy seconds.

• 4 months later...
On 5/18/2016 at 6:54 AM, cumbear said:

I love playing in slings in public places. No better way to advertise that I'm a cum loving bottom whore than getting naked and climbing into the sling at the bathhouse or dark room in a club and offering my ass for use. It never fails, once I in position it isn't long before some horny top is fucking his load up my ass. And if the club is busy there will soon be a line of gays waiting their turn for sloppy seconds.

I went to a sex club last night....the private sling rooms are on the 3rd lvl, i had the room thats directly in front of the stairs, the rooms have rollerdoors on them so you can put them up if you want people to watch, but they have metal bars so they cant get in unless you leave the door unlocked... Suffice to say, the sight of my butt being the first thing they saw, meant i had 4 guys come in and breed me...i love slings so much 

• 1 month later...

I love slings. There's something so incredibly hot about heels to heaven and ass open for anyone that wants it.

The last time I was in a sling, I wound up getting fucked until I had to come, so I jacked it into my hand and slicked up a top's cock before he stuck it in me. So fucking hot.

• 2 weeks later...