Fantasy time.

Guest dare2bare2

Guest dare2bare2

This is something I have always wanted to have done to me but for varying reasons have been unable to have done. I have been a top for over twenty years and have loaded many willing bottoms with my spunk,something which I have enjoyed thoroughly and one day I will recall one of my favourite occasions in a now closed venue in London. 

I have a desire for a group of young men to use and abuse me in whatever way they choose, whether it's using my arse as a cumdump or to double penetrate my arse and then spunk up me. Or alternatively they could make me swallow their loads while I am high on poppers. They can do this either in a home or a venue of their choosing, I'm not bothered where.

I am also willing to travel within reasonable distance from my home but wouldn't be adverse if this happened locally to where I am now. 

A bonus would be if any of the willing participants are black and even more if they are well endowed-the latter point applies equally to people who aren't coloured. 

One more thing. I wouldn't be minded if it was recorded for posterity. 

Let me know what you think. 

Guest barehole4use
18 hours ago, dare2bare2 said:

Let me know what you think

Nice idea, you could make this happen with a little imagination send out some anonymous invites & get yourself used the way you want it.

Guest Huffer69

Sounds hot - I think we all have a sex fantasy - mine is the wish to have had a brother who liked to use me for his pleasure but alas I don't have a brother - so my fantasy is to meet up with two real life brothers who would fuck me silly or better still a set of twins/triplets who would likewise fuck me silly & yes I'd like it to be filmed too !! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, dare2bare2 said:

This is something I have always wanted to have done to me but for varying reasons have been unable to have done. I have been a top for over twenty years and have loaded many willing bottoms with my spunk,something which I have enjoyed thoroughly and one day I will recall one of my favourite occasions in a now closed venue in London. 

I have a desire for a group of young men to use and abuse me in whatever way they choose, whether it's using my arse as a cumdump or to double penetrate my arse and then spunk up me. Or alternatively they could make me swallow their loads while I am high on poppers. They can do this either in a home or a venue of their choosing, I'm not bothered where.

I am also willing to travel within reasonable distance from my home but wouldn't be adverse if this happened locally to where I am now. 

A bonus would be if any of the willing participants are black and even more if they are well endowed-the latter point applies equally to people who aren't coloured. 

One more thing. I wouldn't be minded if it was recorded for posterity. 

Let me know what you think. 

Love it !!!   I’m a former top too and I’d love a group of hung young hotties breeding while I’m in a sling 

Guest barehole4use
13 hours ago, Hungbottom9 said:

Love it !!!   I’m a former top too and I’d love a group of hung young hotties breeding while I’m in a sling 

Or try a tent keep it open so others can watch & can make an orderly queue to take there turns fucking you.

EO6QB5RX0.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

damn...50 would wear out my ass...I once took five, and at the time worked overnight, stocking groceries...my ass was sore....but the memory of the five inside of me made it worth it all night.  I have had four in my ass and four in my mouth a dozen times, and enjoy that also..  these guys wanted a bj before fucking me and each could go twice...sure wish I had kept their numbers.