Consenual / non consenual

Guest subbttmhole

Guest subbttmhole

Anyone ever done a scene like this? Basically, once the clothes come off, consent goes out the door. I have had a few tops that would tie me up and use me, invite friends over to use me, etc., but there was always a signal or safe word. I have a guy that has fucked me many times before that wants to do some *Y(*YO*HOH role play and basically use me however he wants with no limits, I can't say no to anything. I am very curious about the whole thing and am thinking about it. Anyone ever done it,,or is it just a given that a top can do whatever he wants.

Guest subbttmhole

OK, so I agreed to do it. We have set up a couple of days and windows of time where he can call me anytime and I have to show up at his place. He's keeping it a surprise so that there is no prep time or anything, I will have 20 minutes from his call to show up.

Guest subbttmhole

And we did it. He calle dme this mornign around 10 and told me I had to be at his place in 20 minutes,,he lives 15 minutes away. I'm not going to say I regret it,,,but I am glad it's over. I will post more about it if anyone is interested and after I rest.

Having posted that much so far, you would do well to tell us the rest of the story as soon as you can.

Guest subbttmhole

After a shower and a nap, I'm feeling a bit rested. So at 10am this morning, I get the text to be at this guys place in 20 minutes. He is about a 15 minute drive, so I grab my keys and head out with no prep time. When I get to his house, I text him to let him know that I am there. He replies back that I need to go around to the back door, get undressed and stand facing away from the door with my legs apart, hands on the back of my head, if I am ready for this. I take a deep breath and head on back. He does have neighbors, but his fence is fairly high, so I don't think anyone could see in and I get undressed and pile my stuff on teh ground next to me and assume the position. I'm in Arkansas, so it's pretty hot here and I'm standing in the sun for probably a good 10 minutes and am starting to sweat from the heat and nerves. I then hear the door open and shut behind me, but nothing happens. A minute later it opens again and I feel his hands grab my wrists and move then down to my lower back where he starts tying them together. After my hands are tied, he wraps a handkerchief around my mouth to act as a gag. Using the rope around my wrists, he pulls me back through the doorway and we are now in his garage. He turns me around and I see a crude table setup made of wooden sawhorses, a mat on the floor, a belt, flyswatter, a couple of wooden spoons and a toilet brush. He pushes me forward to the table and bends me over it. Before walking away, he ties my ankles to the legs and then wraps a rope around my body and the table. Then he goes to shut the door. The table is rough plywood and extremely uncomfortable,,splinters poking me, the edge rubbing my cock. It's just wide enough so that my head hangs over the other edge. From where I am I can see teh mat on the floor, but nothing else, and I can just hear him shuffling around behind me. I have no idea of what's coming.

Then it hits me, the belt. I am not very experienced in that area and he did not hold back. I let out a muffled scream because of the handerchief and my hole body jerks,,,three more times. All I could think of is OH, SHIT. After teh belt, he gives 4 or 5 hand swats. He still hasn't said a word. Then he moves around in front of me, his crotch right in my face, jeans still on. He unzips his pants and he's not wearing underwear, his cock is starting to get hard, and he drops his pants to the floor and kicks them away. HE satrtrs slapping my face with his cock and it is instantly apparent that he hasn't showered in a while, I the musk of his cock was nauseating, yet intoxicating. He removed the handerchief and said his first words,,,"Not a sound, you fucker. OPen up." I opened my mouth as told. He must have done some planning because my throat was at the perfect height. He grabbed my head and started thrusting, and after a few strokes he was fully hard. He runds in the 6.5 to 7 inch range, good thickness, not huge, but he was DEEP fucking my throat, my nose was buried in his smelly pubes. I could catch tniy breaths when he pulled back a bit, but he never totally pulled out for me to fully catch my breath. He kept going and going,,,my bady started to convulse a bit because I couldn't catch my breath, but he kept fucking. Finally he did pull out and I took a deep breath, only to have him shove his dick back in and continue fucking my throat. It was bringing tears to my eyes, the snot was flowing, and the spit was running down my chin. HE was begining to pull out more so I could catch my breath, but he was also watching that trail of slime that led from my throat to his cock. ONce he hit a point where I guess he had enough, he pulled out, slapped my face and went around behind me. I heard him work up a big spit, he spred ass and then spit on my hole. I felt his cock against my hole and then he leaned in,,(^*&^*&(&ing his way in. The table moved forward a few inches and I screamed,,he kept pushing. Once he was all the way in,,I think, he stopped and said, "I thought I sais, NOT A SOUND" He pulled out, there was a pause and the belt hit me again, 5 straps, I was tearing up and trying my best to not make a sound,,,I couldn't do it. HE then went back to my hole and thrust in again, and this time he kept fucking. There was no adjusting to this fuck, he had his dick angled to make every thrust hurt, plus the movement on the board was scratching my stamoach and cock. After probably 5 minutes he quickened pace, grunted, pulled out and left the garage. I know he bred me because I could feel his cum stining my swollen ass

Guest subbttmhole

I don't know how long I lay there, trying to catch my breath, snot running down my face, ass on fire, arms aching, but eventually he came back in and got down in front of me. He told me that he had 2 buddies that were on their lunch break and would be here in 10 minutes. I was to do anything that they wanted. I just shook my head and he slapped me hard across the face. Yes sir, I said. HE then got up and walked away again, going back in the house. Here I am laying in the hot garage, sweating, hurting, wodering what's going to happen. I guess it was 10 minutes later, I heard a car pull up, doors slam and voices. My back is facing the door and I her my guy say, There he is, he's all yours,,,the other voices just say something like Fuck yeah. I feel teh heat of a body on each side of me and they both grab my arms and stand me up and then walk me over to the mat on the floor. Apparetly these guys haven't showered either and have been workign outside all day. They are sweaty and stink like hell. They intie my hands and then move them around to my front and re tie them, then they lower me to the mat. As I lay there, they begin to undress, One guys cock is a fairly average 6 inches, the other guy is probably 7-8 and medium thickness. 6 incher immediately straddles my head and starts lowering himself. He tells me to open my mouth and he slides his dick down my throat. Between him plugging my throat and the smell of his balls and ass, I statrt gaging. He starts pumping deep and I can feel it, I'm going to throw up,,,and I did. He gets up and is like, what the fuck! while his friend is laughing. He tells me I'm going to pay for that and he grabs my balls and starts squeezing. He pulls them tight and then starts smacking them hard. I am in so much pain and begging him to stop,,,nope. Finally he moves back up and starts throat fucking me again.During this time, I don't know what his buddy is doing until I hear him tell me to pick my legs up. I lift my lages and the guy on my face grabs my ankles and pulls them back, exposing my ass. I then feel two rough fingers shove straight into my hole. I can't take a breath because of throat fucker, so I start squirming,, he pushes his fingers in harder. Throat fucker then lets up and pulls his dick out of my mouth amd just sits on me, holding me down and keeping my legs back. I hear the other guy work up a spit and feel it hit my hole as he tries to push in a nother finger. After a few strokes with thre fingers he pulls out and I feel something else at my swollen ass,,,it's not a cock, it's hard and cold,,,it's the hammer handle. He starts working this hammer handle into my ass with just his spit and a load of cum as lube. I can't move because I am being held down and I am just fucking making noise,,don't know what the fuck I was saying. Then I hear the guy holding me down say FUUUCK, look how far it is,,,then they immediately pull it out. Big dick immediately replaces it with his cock and I see stars, I feel like I'm going to pass out. HE fucks me for probably 5 minutes like this and then they flip me over, He lays on top of me anf fucks for maybe 10 more minutes,,,I have gone limp by now. He lets out a huge grunt, signaling his load. ^ incher immediately gets down and starts fucking me. My hole is tore up now and he slides right in, fucking for maybe 10 minutes before blowing. The sit me up  and make me clean their dcks with my tongue. Remeber, I had m prep time. I endure the taste of my own shit, their dirty smelly cocks, and mixed cum,,,and I'm pretty sure some blood. Finally they step away, get dressed and leave, I collapse on the mat.

Guest subbttmhole

After about 5 minutes rest, my guy comes back in. HE grabs me by the arm and sits me up and immediately starts poking at my lips with his cock. I slowly open for him and he goes deep. He is holding my head and slam fucking my throat, I have gone somewhere else but I remember thinking that he has probably bloodied my lip. After 5 minutes of the brutal face fucking, he pushes me down, gets behind me and hoists my hips up, I can feel his dick probing for my hole, pressing hard, finally finding it and sliding in,,I again let out a loud grunt/moan. As he's fucking me, he comments that he sees some blood,,,guess I was right in tasting it on the other guys' dicks. HE fucks for I don't know how long before shooting his load in me. HE makes my clean his cock with my tongue before untying my hands. He walks away and brings my stuff back and tells me I can rest a bit before I go. I ask him if I can take a shower and he says no.

Guest subbttmhole

So I get dressed, limp back to my car and make the drive home. My gut hurts, my throat is sore, I will proabbly never do that again,,but who know.

Guest subbttmhole

That may seem tame to some, but for me it was a first, completely letting go like that,,the psychological effect probably added to a lot and I never really relaxed.

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, subbttmhole said:

That may seem tame to some, but for me it was a first, completely letting go like that,,the psychological effect probably added to a lot and I never really relaxed.

Thanks for sharing your story, i would not do it, i like a clean fuck & enjoyment out of it too & not being just a vessel or hole to dump inside & as for dirty that i don't like either way.