Who's still having BB Fun despite what's happening at the moment?

Hello everyone out there, it's Me again, I've been busy, no sadly not that kind of busy but I thought I'd throw out this question to you all, no matter if you're a top or a bottom, and here's the question, the question is this.

Are you all still having BB Fun, that's Bareback Fun despite of what's going on at the moment, I'm just curious to know, or have you all held back for a while?

Guest Huffer69
1 hour ago, manfish770 said:

Hello everyone out there, it's Me again, I've been busy, no sadly not that kind of busy but I thought I'd throw out this question to you all, no matter if you're a top or a bottom, and here's the question, the question is this.

Are you all still having BB Fun, that's Bareback Fun despite of what's going on at the moment, I'm just curious to know, or have you all held back for a while?

Greetings - NO I ain't am not even meeting anyone for mutual pleasure - it's just too damn risky & way too many spikes of confirmed cases now appearing !! I just don't understand how any guys can meet for any kind of 1-2-1 fun - :(  

Stay at home guys & just play on cam & in the chat rooms etc - it's a hellava lot safer !! 

Guest barehole4use
On 8/9/2020 at 7:07 AM, manfish770 said:

There was a period a few months back when the lockdown was over & all the measures were relaxed & obviously during that period i got fucked a lot but it seems a lot of selfish people have gone on holiday bringing back the virus as well as some very stupid students here hosting lockdown partes so consequently the figure jumped back up again.Obviously now i am a lot more cautious & have not had sex in a while.

Guest Huffer69

Very sorry guys but we ain't seen the last of this virus it ain't finished with us yet - not being helped by all the selfish twonks who think it's all over or not real & behave in such idiotic & careless manners by going on holidays, having parties, not wearing masks & not following any of the health guidelines - I sometimes despair of the human race !! :( 

• 5 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 1/28/2021 at 8:08 PM, cjdupont said:

a guy wearing and mask and then had him fuck me.

I have done this too, never saw his face but he pumped a huge load deep inside me. it was hot & kinky.

• 3 weeks later...