Spun and Training to be Sub Sissyslut

Itakecum

I have recently become increasingly into being a sissy slut that's purpose is to serve alphas as cumdumps whenever required. I had been contacted by mistresses but have been doing what I'm told by a dominant male who fucks me and enjoys using my submissive traits that contain the DNA that makes me want to become a gurl that's crazy for cum. Recently we have begun to include others that are taking turns using me to fuck until I am the grateful slut that's begging to be humiliated and fully transformed into a sissy slut that's always $%@#$%#$ to become their community cumdump and a breeding slut.  Well I am being medicated with meth to reduce any inhibition then I am fucked in every hole while others are watching and waiting to take their place and I am interested only in being used to being the cumdump. I am willing to do anything due to being spun and I am beginning to look forward to being a fucktoy when I am high. My next test is in a couple of weeks. I will be restrained to a bed at Habana in 0KC as I am officially offered to all hotel guests and ads placed on websites that I am eating cum and excited to be mounted by men and bulls.  

22o643a17ne51 (1).jpg

270d791.gif

• 2 months later...