New and wanting to learn

needtraining77

MWM Bi and have been only oral for the most part. Love to suck and swallow. I want to become a total bottom whore and learn to take big cocks and more. Am looking for someone who will be patient who will help me and stretch me out and teach me to take cocks and loads on a regular basis. Am I asking for too much and where is the best place to meet someone like that? I would figure living in the DFW area it would be easy, but have had no luck yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
21 hours ago, needtraining77 said:

can someone teach me to take loads like a slut?

Try advertising what you are looking for at the specific mssg boards & at sex dating sites, like #$%^&*(.com & squirt.orgĀ : If that don't work which i am sure it will, you will soon be getting filled up like a good SLUT should on a regular basis. Not sure how it is where you are but normally a sex cinema for finding cock is a good way to start too, especially if you like getting on the back row & pulling your pants down & exposing your faggot ass towards the screen, you should be getting filled like that too in no time, i know from experience myself expose yourself as often as you can at all these places & you'll soon be getting fucked multiple times, nothing hotter then getting the reputation for being a no loads refused SLUT.

Happy Hunting !