Sex Now !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi there guys, UK sex piggy here just feeling both confused & concerned !! I have spotted with some alarm that certain bath houses & sauna complexes are starting to re-open but with measures in place - also have started to see guys on certain sites advertise they have a homemade glory hole set up & are inviting guys over for oral sex!!

My point us - is this safe yet - how do we know the virus has been eradicated (it isn't ) & how the hell do you have sex socially distanced in such close quarters - especially in bath houses where the heat is far higher & is a breeding ground for virus to spread etc !!  And we all know that in the heat of the moment we all let our guards down & anything could happen !!

Is it really wise to let these places open & even let these practices happen ?? I ask as a single man with no bubble buddy or live in partner.

I also spot with some concern that there are views out there that this virus is no more dangerous than the seasonal winter flu - really ?? Why are people playing dumb to this pandemic & pretending it ain't happening !!

Thought & comments below guys ......   

Guest barehole4use
24 minutes ago, Huffer69 said:

My point us - is this safe yet - how do we know the virus has been eradicated (it isn't ) & how the hell do you have sex socially distanced in such close quarters - especially in bath houses where the heat is far higher & is a breeding ground for virus to spread etc !!

Totally agree with you on this point, but i think guys should use there own common sense on this issue, i find guys who behave really stupid sometimes & then want to blame the world for there own actions are this most stupid ones, so i would say again use your own common sense, i would say that a glory hole might be a safer option for sure providing the distance through a wall & all auction taking place through the hole.

Getting fucked or even sucking through a glory hole could be ok - but given the air borne nature of the virus, and the generally warmer conditions in a sauna (outside the sauna cabin itself), it is difficult to be confident that this will be safe.

I do hate being a sensible adult sometimes, but I am keen to live, and really have fun in the future.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use

I came across this on squirt.org : a slut who uses a portable glory hole, the idea is good enough & could be used just about anywhere if you can transport it with you >

ImageHandler-1.ashx.jpeg

ImageHandler.ashx.jpeg

Guest Huffer69
4 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I came across this on squirt.org : a slut who uses a portable glory hole, the idea is good enough & could be used just about anywhere if you can transport it with you >

ImageHandler-1.ashx.jpeg

ImageHandler.ashx.jpeg

Seems like a load of faff to me - rather just stay at home & use chat rooms, skype, zoom whatever !! 

Guest barehole4use
On 8/2/2020 at 8:54 AM, Huffer69 said:

Seems like a load of faff to me - rather just stay at home & use chat rooms, skype, zoom whatever !! 

Virtual jerking gets boring.

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

looks like my area is going back into lockdown and day now due to idiots being stupid !! :angry: 

Here it is the same, all the selfish people who went on holiday to spain & france are now coming back infected, it looks like where i am we will end up in Lockdown again soon too.

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Here it is the same, all the selfish people who went on holiday to spain & france are now coming back infected, it looks like where i am we will end up in Lockdown again soon too.

Indeed !! I can't believe how many idiots from the UK went on holiday by plane went to foreign parts where safety measures were still in place with restrictions on various activities & now have the balls to complain they have to isolate on return & some even coming back infected !!  I don't understand the human race anymore !!! Ain't life interesting !!!  

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Indeed !! I can't believe how many idiots from the UK went on holiday

It's called selfish but i know what you mean, they do it & then complain - duhhh