Too much to handle

Guest subbttmhole

Guest subbttmhole

Ever have one of those encounters that really pushed your limits, dick was bigger than expected, guy could fuck forever, rougher that you bargained for? I have had a few like that and while I was miserable during the experience, I did my duty as a good bottom, but afterwards it was so fucking hot to think that this guy just used me for HIS pleasure and didn't give a fuck about mine. I fucking love that.

My cock is thicker than what most men have already experienced, which is why I take my time working it in instead of just shoving it in to start.  Once I get them used to being stretched open for my 6-inch circumference, I start fucking in earnest. Those I'm breaking in, though, can usually only take it 15-20 minutes that first time; but, they always say they'll want more of it soon.  There's one guy who has wanted me to fuck him for the longest time; but, his ass is tighter shut than a vice--he hasn't said if he's taken any of my suggestions to help him prepare for getting fucked.  About 5 years ago, a 22-year-old practiced (his word) with a thicker-than-average dildo; when we met after about 4 months, he took my bare, thick cock like a champ and longer than I expected--he told me on the way to the park (where we ended up fucking in the back seat of my car because it got too cool) that he had not yet been fucked and wanted me to be the one who broke him in.  One night, I went to a park that's been successfully cruisy for years; it was busier than usual when I found 2 pairs of guys next to each other fucking--when the boyfriend of one saw my cock, he pulled out and told me to start fucking, but the bottom said, "Not with that big cock!", so I just fed it to him in a spitroast. :)

• Like 1
Guest subbttmhole

One of the hardest fucks I have had didn't come from a guy that was really hung. HE was an older guy and about 6-7 inches but he could fuck like a machine and I was begging him to take it easy after about 30 minutes. His partner was there and hled me down and he kept going at it.

Guest subbttmhole
On 6/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, Hard8Stud said:

My cock is thicker than what most men have already experienced, which is why I take my time working it in instead of just shoving it in to start.  Once I get them used to being stretched open for my 6-inch circumference, I start fucking in earnest. Those I'm breaking in, though, can usually only take it 15-20 minutes that first time; but, they always say they'll want more of it soon.  There's one guy who has wanted me to fuck him for the longest time; but, his ass is tighter shut than a vice--he hasn't said if he's taken any of my suggestions to help him prepare for getting fucked.  About 5 years ago, a 22-year-old practiced (his word) with a thicker-than-average dildo; when we met after about 4 months, he took my bare, thick cock like a champ and longer than I expected--he told me on the way to the park (where we ended up fucking in the back seat of my car because it got too cool) that he had not yet been fucked and wanted me to be the one who broke him in.  One night, I went to a park that's been successfully cruisy for years; it was busier than usual when I found 2 pairs of guys next to each other fucking--when the boyfriend of one saw my cock, he pulled out and told me to start fucking, but the bottom said, "Not with that big cock!", so I just fed it to him in a spitroast. :)

Fuck me, I want to bottom for you!

If we can find a way to meet, I'll be glad to!