Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi there fellow popper pigs just wondering how many of us started out being really good when having sex for that first time & were adamant you were only gonna get fucked with your tops using a rubber - then your horny top introduced you to poppers & you took your 1st hit & that was it - not only were you hooked on poppers but then chucked your good intentions out the window & begged your top to not only fuck you raw but seed you too & make damn sure he shot his load into your ass - I know I did - when I use poppers it's pure, raw, bareback fucking all the way !! I've never looked back since & that was when I was 18 ( am 56 now ) even if the top who is doing me at the moment & he don't do poppers, I only want it BB - so am guessing I'm asking - do poppers make you a BB cum pig ?? 

THEY DO ME - I FUCKING LOVE POPPERS & GETTING FUCKED BB !!!

;) ;) ;)       

53.JPG

55.JPG

50.JPG

51.JPG

Guest Huffer69

Yea same here - always have the brown bottle  to hand even for solo sex sessions & especially when camming !! Oink !! Oink !! 

Guest dare2bare2

I never leave home for a sauna without Old Faithful, as I refer to my bottle of poppers. I have been using them for just over half my life and I have had some of the best fucks ever while on them as well as spunking up other men while sniffing them. It is a fantasy for me to be left in a sauna full of men younger than me who want to load up my experienced arse with all their spunk. Perhaps one day it will happen..... 

• 9 months later...
Guest dare2bare2
2 hours ago, indynudeguy said:

Love my poppers.  Especially when taking loads in the public sling at the baths.

....even more so when I'm pumping spunk up someone's arse......

Guest barehole4use
10 hours ago, dare2bare2 said:

Love my poppers.

Never leave home without them when i'm planning on getting fucked indoors or outdoors. My current favourite brand is Jungle Juice Black Label. 

Unknown.jpeg

12 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Never leave home without them when i'm planning on getting fucked indoors or outdoors. My current favourite brand is Jungle Juice Black Label. 

Unknown.jpeg

are these any good?  I miss the old Rush

Guest Huffer69
On 3/10/2021 at 8:09 PM, indynudeguy said:

Love my poppers.  Especially when taking loads in the public sling at the baths.

Hell yea - fucking love doing poppers when in the sling at a bath-house - god I hope they can re-open after all this shite !! 

Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

are these any good?  I miss the old Rush

These are awesome, they are a little hard to get but well worth it, i used to also use the old rush but honestly i find these even better & with less of the headache, if you get a bottle, let us know here how you like them ?

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

at a bath-house - god I hope they can re-open after all this shite !! 

I think we are all feeling the same way as you do Huffer, it's getting really frustrating with no where to go, what i don't get is that they know that 90% of covid-19 deaths are by obese fat fuckers, so just don't let the fat cunts inside & let everyone else get back to normal.

It's a reason i still go outdoor cruising, there is nothing else left.