Sex party at resort

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

I had always had my butt pumped on the side of my bed in a dark room scene. I had some outdoor encounters. Always a couple of tops pumping their load into my butt. I always fantasized about guys lined up pumping load after load into my butt. Well I was looking on a site that advertises a sex party with different rooms to have sex with several guys. Well I went. I was nervous. They had a big dark room, a dungeon, a walking path, a wall with gloryholes, and several private rooms for one on one. This resort is a nudist resort. I walked into a private room to calm my nerves. I put some lube in my butt. Sniffed up my poppers. I got a knock on the door. I was on the edge of the bed in position. He immediately got behind me. Stuck his 7 1/2 inch cock up my butt. Pumped my butt for 30 minutes. All I could feel is his balls slapping on my butt. Then his pulsating cock shooting deep up my butt. And left me horny for more. I left the room and walked over to the dark rooms. When I entered I could hear a lot of moaning as guys were getting fucked. I found a spot and got on all fours. It did not take long. I felt a hand rubbing my butt. Guy gets behind me and sticks Vick into my butt. In and out as I feel him pumping my butt. I am in heaven. Another guy gets in front of me sticks his cock in my mouth as I slurp on it. Guy behind me cums deep up my butt. Guy leaves and guy in my mouth gets behind me and fucks me. I saying oh god in my head. Never felt this excited in a long time. Another guy gets in front of me. This routine happened with ten guys. So after two hours I was fucked by 11 guys. I left the room to take a break and walk the path. I stopped for a few minutes by a guy. I bent over to scratch my leg. Next thing I know this guy is pumping my butt. In and out in and out as I feel the cum lubercating his cock. He shot a big load into my butt. Two other guys lined up to pump my butt. Oh wow I felt like a slut. Cum dripping out of my butt easily. 14 guys. I went back to dark room. I was pushed from behind. I reliized I was going to be gang banged. I received 6 more loads. For the next few days my but was sore. My shorts were soaked in cum as I drove home. Night I will never forget. 

Guest dare2bare2

You are one lucky man. It's something that I would love to have done to me by a group of young men whose balls are swollen with spunk. Perhaps one day it will happen.....