Toy Fun 3 !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Hi guys - me again this time showing off with a cock pump & I don't care where I pose either as time will tell - any of you guys into cock pumps - I bet there are - ;)  

68.JPG

69.JPG

• 2 months later...
Guest Huffer69
23 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Looks great & looks like you're having fun too.

Thank you & I guess I did - does it show - didn't stop there, I did get more daring & posed by the front door !! ;) ;) & sometimes with poppers too !! ;) ;)

3166.JPG

3177.JPG

Guest barehole4use

You sure look like you're having fun, you should try it outdoors somewhere secluded, get naked & have fun, you might like that too. i love outdoors.

Guest Huffer69
1 hour ago, barehole4use said:

You sure look like you're having fun, you should try it outdoors somewhere secluded, get naked & have fun, you might like that too. i love outdoors.

Oh I intend to once the sun comes back out to play - tis a bit nippy out down my local cruising spot !! But I wonder if posing in the communal corridor outside my apartment counts as being naughty & risky too ?? ;)

211.JPG

225.JPG

239.JPG

On 5/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, Huffer69 said:

BtmKCMO - I couldn't tell you m8 as I'm a bottom & only take cock - we need to ask a top - ;)

I know a hung vers top that pumps and throws a good fuck

2003-08-01 06.13.14.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest Huffer69

So remember last year when we were allowed outdoors to play - well I took my camera & tripod & some toys to the local cruising spot, started posing around etc & then spotted I was being watched by a couple of guys - well I just carried on & I think the 2 guys enjoyed themselves as they both got their cocks out & wanked off to my photo shoot !! Oooeer !! 

;););) 

350.JPG

353.JPG

351.JPG

354.JPG

352.JPG

355.JPG

Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

when we were allowed outdoors to play

The FUC.ING winter is finally over so time to outdoor cruise again, i cannot wait - Love your hot pics showing off. No wonder they jacked off seeing you, i would have come & played with you but i would, i'm a SLUT.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I most definitely consider myself as a Slut - Whore - Cum Slut - Pig, and any other terms. But ya know what I enjoy and love giving myself to men.

cum eat 1.jpg

Lick1.JPG

P6115482.JPG

20201115_163237.jpg

• 4 months later...