Gang banged

Mv48239

Guest barehole4use

Go 4 it, it's awesome, i get invited to be the bttm at these gang bangs - my only advice make sure you really clean out well, no one likes fucking a shitty ass.

• 6 months later...
Guest Huffer69

Still my fantasy to get invited to a house party full of naked men all tops & into bb fucking & use me as their bottom bitch & hopefully have someone with a camera & a handheld to record the entire session !! ;)

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Still my fantasy to get invited to a house party full of naked men all tops & into bb fucking & use me as their bottom bitch & hopefully have someone with a camera & a handheld to record the entire session !! ;)

That sounds good, can i come too.

Guest Huffer69
18 hours ago, barehole4use said:

That sounds good, can i come too.

Hey no fair - I wanna be the only bottom - course if you wanted to top me too, I'd let you cum !!! ;):D

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

I wanna be the only bottom - course if you wanted to top me too, I'd let you cum !!! ;):D

I'm only bottom too but i have shared many times with other bottoms tops at parties esp when we lay next to each other doggie style.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 6:37 PM, barehole4use said:

Go 4 it, it's awesome, i get invited to be the bttm at these gang bangs - my only advice make sure you really clean out well, no one likes fucking a shitty ass.

Now that's very good advice, clean out your box before you get gangbanged BB Style, really clean out and take your time, if you are invited and they tell you what time, prepare yourself with plenty of time before the party.

Guest barehole4use
5 hours ago, manfish770 said:

eally clean out and take your time, if you are invited and they tell you what time, prepare yourself with plenty of time before the party.

When you a good slut you will get invited more often too, i am & do too. guys love fucking & filling a slutty clean ass.

Guest barehole4use
On 11/1/2020 at 2:35 PM, barehole4use said:

have someone with a camera & a handheld to record the entire session !! ;)

This is where a balaclava comes in handy.

• 3 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

Its been a long time fantasy. I've been invited to bottom along with another bottom and 30 tops for a breeding party. I'm more than willing to take 15 consecutive loads. Damn that would make an awesome video!!

• 1 month later...

I am up for as many as can b rounded up.  more the merrier.   I live in Wyoming but get to Denver and sometimes  Vegas , OKC  and S. Cali.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, barehole4use said:

This is where a balaclava comes in handy.

It is much more of a turn when everyone can see my face. I have even looked into the lens and told them my name.  I want everyone to know what a slut i am.

Guest barehole4use
29 minutes ago, bigloadluvr said:

It is much more of a turn when everyone can see my face.

I can imagine esp when you go for a job interview & they know what a slut you are good luck getting that job.