Guest phx501cub

Guest phx501cub

March 2020 - Anyone from the Phoenix area interested in getting together? On a regular or semi-regular basis? If you are at all interested - this is something to start now - right no rules, requirements or expectations - but it would be great for some interaction. Post a reply - your thoughts, what you would like or expect... Or just post a pic..  Here's one from me...

2017-04-27 00.01.49.jpg

Guest phx501cub

You're right - that's why we're 'talking' about it... There's nothing wrong with starting a dialogue for (possible) future activity...

Let's hope that the virus situation ends quickly and as painless as possible.

Guest phx501cub

Anyone else want to chime in on the topic?

or We can simply talk about what a group like this could do or be and how to best do it/that... I mean I moved to Phoenix back in 1984 and it was, if anything, just a big town. Yet these (5) neighborhood leather guys basically rented a small house (known as the 12th Street House) and fixed it up to be on of the most notorious sex house/dungeon/circus/play pits over 20+ years. Each room had varying themes, based mostly upon the equipment therein and the activities that followed. And you were considered to be part of the "in" crowd if you were invited to go there by or with one of the renters... Many brutal and ecstatic nights went down at the 12th St House and only the moans, yelps and deep trusted groans are heard today in fond memories.

Now I am not saying that we re-start something like that (as fucking cool as that would be), but a few key supporters could put together cool some very interesting and hot ideas as to how a new milennial sex group might operate and how...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...