To everyone out there, I've a very good question to ask you all, Since the Outbreak of Coronavirus or Covid 19, Have you stopped having BB Sex, or Have you stopped having Sex All Together?

During the first five months of lockdown, I did not have any sex. However, once Covid numbers started improving locally, it's like all the local guys got the same idea as me at once! I've been having sex at least three times a week for six weeks. And interestingly, as a Poz man, I've had three bottom chasers hit me up in the last few weeks to breed them, seed them, and hopefully convert them. (I actually had another chaser hit me up today!)  So, I guess I'm grateful for five months of celibacy, cuz the payoff is amazing right now!

• 4 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I have no problem hooking up at all. I'll let anyone breed me, the problem is that no one else is interested.  Its tough to hook in my area anyhow. Not enough guys, and with toe locals drama is more important than fucking even before COVID. I haven't had my 1st shot yet, can't get an appointment. If your ever in my are send a not. I'd love to feel you inside and would love to accept your gift of cum balls deep.. Have Fun, Be Safe!

P7240953.JPG

P7263517sm.jpg

Lick Cock.jpg