Lash Video; LA Sex House

hotdick7in

• 11 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 9:46 PM, hotdick7in said:

Anyone know of any place that has DVD copies of Lash Videos LA Sex House 1 & 2?  I've had VHS copies after they came out in the 90's I believe...2 had a fuckin hot double fuck scene by the pool.

I know you posted this question a while ago, but I am also interested in finding out whether the LA Sex House videos are available on DVD. I thought Hot Desert Knights initially released these titles (perhaps only on VHS), but I haven't been able to locate them on either VHS or DVD formats. If anyone knows, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the two LA Sex House videos on VHS years ago..still have them...and thats what i was hoping for also...to get dvd versions...my vhs copies are in ok shape still watchable...but far from perfect.  Hard to believe they can't be found anywhere.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 3/13/2021 at 7:13 AM, hotdick7in said:

I bought the two LA Sex House videos on VHS years ago..still have them...and thats what i was hoping for also...to get dvd versions...my vhs copies are in ok shape still watchable...but far from perfect.  Hard to believe they can't be found anywhere.

It may be possible depending on the encoding that they could be burned onto DVD's. It wouldn't be as clean as a studio copy but it would definitely increase the longevity and ease of handling. 

I did attempt to make a copy with my dvd burner...but the VHS copies didn't hold up too good over time...so...I was hoping for crystal clear DVD versions...so I could see the hot pool DP scene...has always made me want to do that more and more!!