Have you had one/got one ??

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Ok guys, just curious here who has a prince albert & if you do does it make your fuck better & hotter & if you have been fucked by a guy with a p.a. does it feel better / hotter for you - gotta say for myself, I have been fucked by a top with a p.a. - it looked damn good & it sure felt good but I think that was just because he was a hot top anyway, I can't say if the there is a difference - but maybe it does for some guys - who can prove me wrong !! 

Guest barehole4use

I've been fucked many times with guys who have a PA, it's awesome, i like the feeling in my ass esp if they fuck rough ( which i love ) feels hot, sucking you have to be careful if a guy has a PA obviously for your teeth. I wish more guys had PA's.

Guest Huffer69
4 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I've been fucked many times with guys who have a PA, it's awesome, i like the feeling in my ass esp if they fuck rough ( which i love ) feels hot, sucking you have to be careful if a guy has a PA obviously for your teeth. I wish more guys had PA's.

Thanx for replying & I hear you re the sucking thing - yea - teeth getting caught would be a problem - especially if you have gaps !!! 

Guest barehole4use
9 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Thanx for replying & I hear you re the sucking thing - yea - teeth getting caught would be a problem - especially if you have gaps !!! 

It can be a problem when you have crowns or facings too, if the guy wants to rough fuck your mouth with a PA, your teeth will get f#cked.