College professor

Freshmanmeat

Sitting in class listening to my professor it dawns on me that he might be bi. Early 40s I’m curious and plan to get him in his voice hours. Eventually I manage to meet him and talk about my grades.  I’m douched and ready to go if anything happens. We talk about the grades and I’m standing close to him in basket ball shorts and t-shirt. It’s very revealing and I can see him catching glimpses at my crotch so I start shifting my junk I need to take a quick leak. To my surprise he wants to join me. We head to the restroom and of all the urinals he picks the one next to me. He’s tall and can easily glance over. So I intentionally flop out my dick and take a huge piss. I look over and take glances at his cock. It’s veiny and hairless! We finish and walk back to his office. 

I immediately drop to my knees and push my face into his crotch. Sniffing he pushes me aside and locks the door. Then starts to unbuckle his pants. And pulls it out. It’s flaccid and thick. I head straight for his balls as he flops his meaty cock on my forehead, it’s warm and beginning to throb and swell. He is getting hard so I start to give him head and swirl my tongue inside his foreskin and around his big mushroom head he’s getting excited and I’m sucking like crazy. I love to get guys pre-cum flowing but keep it in my mouth as I redistribute the saliva pre-cum mix all up and dow the shaft in hopes of impending penetration. He kneels down on the floor as I’m $%@#$%#$ to crouch down and inadvertently lifting my ass up. He taking the bate. I have a pretty bubbly ass and in no time his hand is down the backside of my shorts. Exploring my balls , taint and inevitably my wet hairless boi hole. He’s getting excited because my jaws are reaching their limit and this professor is definitely a grower and not a shower. His cock has tripled in size as he throat fucks me. My eyes are watering and I’m gagging and struggling for air. 

He lacks the strong sweat man musk but makes it up with a musky body lotion. I must be letting out some kind of pheromones because he is bending over so far down that I can sense he wants to stick his tongue down my hole. Soon enough he pulls my shorts off and flips me over but carful not crush my little boy body’s he (^*&^*&(&s his cock down my throat pinning my head to the floor. I’m gaging and fighting my gag reflexes and he inches his way down my throat but I can’t for the life of me reach the base even as he (^*&^*&(&s himself on me. (A possible 9 incher)  Meanwhile, he lays me on my side freeing myself I manage to dislodge my throat from his  throbbing rick hard cock as I gasp for air since the 15 minutes my mouth first wrapped around his flaccid cock and see it for the first time at full mast, his cock head is bright red and his foreskin stretched to its limits to contain it, which seems like half the length of my own head in girth from this perspective. Staring intently at it entranced by the massive amount of blood engorging his cock, I feel his tongue teasing my hairless pink and anticipating hole. He takes the drive and my eyes roll back in uncontrollable ecstasy. His warm large wet tongue drives as deep as it will go and I release my sphincter to compensate his relentless invading tongue as he rims my boi hole like it was his breakfast. 

He finally gets up and we are both standing rock hard before each other. Him with his pants down to his ankles and me with just my shirt. When he looks at me and says, “you’re 18 right?” He grabs a chair and sits down with his ragging, throbbing bright red cock pointing straight up and his engorged balls hanging low. He then says, “ Come over and sit on this so I can teach you how babies are made.” I shit you not my heart skipped a beat. This Middle aged professor with a secretly huge cock is suggesting, ME a freshman student, to come over and sit on his raw throbbing uncircumcised jumbo sized mushroom cock head and take all the sperm he is capable of producing deep inside my boi hole. This is the first time my plans well excited my expectations. YASS!

I wasted no time climbing on top of this white imposing well hung man stud. His cock was as hard as it could get and leaking with pre-cum and my hole wet, my sphincter stretched, cock painfully swollen with excitement ready to shot at any minute, and nipples hard and super sensitive. The stars align and his beefy warm cock punches it’s way pasted my loosened and wet boi hole, but my mind was not ready for the pleasure-pain that I was about to endure as he mercilessly pulled my hips down onto his thick throbbing cock, I could feel the cock heat radiating itself from all the lust manifested  through his ragging boner coming into contact with the coolness of my slick wet hole. Notwithstanding the wetness, literally, I am determined to ride him balls deep. I’m wrapped around his neck and holding my breath we mutually thrust toward one another and I’m doubting my strength as the pain is intensifying, I let go of my grip and he catches me with his arms as I walk back and we let gravity do the work. My weight assisted my body as if in auto-pilot, I’ve essentially left go as concentrate on my breathing accepting all the pain being inflicted up my rectum, my ass cheeks finally make contact with my professors thigh muscles and I take one last deep breath before I feel the my eyes rolling back into focus and as the star begin to fade pull my sphincter as tight as I can pull it. “Careful! Let go, relax.” My professor says as I realize I have him griped rightly by the cock. I enjoy this brief control over such a large and imposing man.  But I relent and let him dominate me, releasing my sphincter and let his huge wet cock knocked at the door of my second sphincter, which I have been very rarely reminded of its existence by such long and determined cocks. 

joined at the hip we are in full raw uninhibited fornication, my boi hole having compensated for the well endowed and pleasure seeking professor, he doesn’t hold back as he continuously impales himself deep inside my boi hole. His unceasing release of pre-cum is evident by how easily my boi hole is easily excepting of such huge and expanding cock.my prostate has reached its limit and I’m on the verge of involuntarily ejaculating. I’m overcome with a warm flush and my body tightens up and I desperately rub my nipples to hold on to the fleeting pleasure as my rock hard cock shoots continuously, I’m flush in the face and boi hole with pleasure and it only makes me even hornier. ‘’Oh, you like this I see.” Says the professor. 

Not wanting to waste the fresh spunk, he scoops it up and with his cock still inside me picked me up and lays me across his desk pulling out and lubing his cock with my cum ok. ‘Let’s see if this is enough to push through to your deepest part.” And with that he thrust deep into my boi hole never intending to pull out. Even as I tighten to resist the penetration the cum lube allows for deeper penetration and I feel his huge cock head pushing past my second sphincter. In no time I’m split wide open and he knows it. ‘’Yes, I’m in. Fuck I’m going to cum!” I’m laying completely vulnerable and helpless as my professor’s full weight is on me and thrusting deep into my gut, it’s warm and tingling within my gut and I hear him grunting ever so deeply as he starts to yell, “I can’t hold it, it’s coming!” As my ears are tingling and my toes curled up I let my professor ejaculate and flood my guts with his seed inside my gut passed my penetrated second sphincter .  The only sensation I can feel is at my boi hole as it grips tight, his cock pumping and is expanding, pulsing and the throbbing of his cock continuously releasing his sperm coating deep the insides of my boi hole.

We stay joined together as he goes soft and I keep my hole tight. He slips out and He pulls up his pants. I look for my shorts dazed and confused from the recent impregnation of my professor. I’m dress and go straight home. Completely filled I lay in bed fingering myself.  

• Like 2