" Tina " Killed My Dick

I have always liked drugs, all drugs but there are some drugs that just don't do a lot for me sexually and they always seem to be included in sex. Poppers stimulate the mind but do nothing for my hard on, and lets face it at my age a rock hard erection is a distant memory. But the age bug bit me and I got some coke and Tina and my dick shriveled up like a caterpillar on a hot grill. I'm going to the Dr, but is there anybody out there whose experienced this? 

Drugs are bad I don't condone your usage of, or promote them. It is what it is for me.

Guest barehole4use

Less drugs more sports & healthy lifestyle = more sex, doing sports stimulates & creates extrogens & stamina to fuck more, who needs drugs..........

Interesting I tried to delete this post and here it stands , I knew we were gonna have this dispute, people say the same thing about Barebacking. I have been around for long enough. I don't one to live for a long time if I'm not having a good time. And I'm not having a good time anymore, so let me choose how I live, thats not the question I asked.

However I will never ever use meth again or coke, their both nasty drugs that come form a nasty place, not because of any morality other than those drugs don't feel good in the end.

Edited by Jmatt2019
clarification