How many loads does you fuck buddy plant inside you?

Freshmanmeat

How many loads do you usual fuck buddy leave inside you?

this fuck buddy of mine a college student consistently makes me ride him, cums and then spoons me. After a few minutes he gets hard again and uses his cum as lube to shoot a second time and then leaves. All’s well that ends well, right? No complaints here. 

Guest barehole4use

I got a fuck buddy who does fuck me outdoors at cruising places, he always fucks a sizeable load in my ass, then he usually will offer my ass to anyone passing by to fuck & seed & then in between he will fuck some more, he usually holds me down & fucks 3-4 loads in my ass.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, creamygood said:

I envy those that have a fuck bud. I have to try my luck at glory holes and that is hit or miss because most guys there just want head. 

yep finding a reliable fuckbud is hard, i know i don't meet them very often but sometimes i do.

22 hours ago, creamygood said:

I envy those that have a fuck bud. I have to try my luck at glory holes and that is hit or miss because most guys there just want head. 

Well maybe I’m just his fuck boy in the area, the first time we had sex he came in rock hard turned me around and slide in raw and never pulled out. Every time he messages me he knows I want his cum deep inside. It feels too good to stop. 

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I had a 20yo college guy who stopped in weekly and now and then twice a week to breed me. He fucked me for two years then graduated and moved. I'd be ecstatic if I could find another FWB so to speak.

• 2 years later...

I use to spend the night over at a fuck buddy of mine. Where I’ld take he’s first load then we sit around drinking till it was ready to go to bed then he fucked me again, this was always the best one as he had been drained and relaxed, and use to fuck my hole for while before planting he’s second load. Then the next morning before we headed of to work he’d plant another load in me.