How do I find gay groups?

I am a bottom with a huge sex drive.    Where can I find  groups of gay men to gangbang me, tag me, make me the fuck toy bottom use my holes  etc. are there sites that arrange gangbangs?   I am in charleston sc area.

Guest Huffer69
9 hours ago, pig4banging said:

I am a bottom with a huge sex drive.    Where can I find  groups of gay men to gangbang me, tag me, make me the fuck toy bottom use my holes  etc. are there sites that arrange gangbangs?   I am in charleston sc area.

I'm sure there are any number of guys out there on any number of men only sites who would be happy to play along with you but if that proves difficult are there any bath-houses/saunas you could go visit & explore your sex drive ?? I know whenever I go to my local sauna, I get plenty of action & even of the small group kind, just make it obvious you ain't the shy type !!   

Guest barehole4use
4 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

I'm sure there are any number of guys out there on any number of men only sites who would be happy to play along with you but if that proves difficult are there any bath-houses/saunas you could go visit & explore your sex drive ?? I know whenever I go to my local sauna, I get plenty of action & even of the small group kind, just make it obvious you ain't the shy type !!   

I agree with Huffer69 too, bathhouses / sauna's are a good way to get fucked good but don't forget outdoors cruising places too where there is known action, there is a site i use often to find busy places & that is squirt dot org, they have updates & lists of places that men go to often with real accounts from there users. some clubs are maybe also worth going to, you can find which ones are sleazy & good by checking out the site night tours dot com.

Another website maybe you should join is #$%^&*(, there you can post sex ads where you are going to be at any given time so the bb fuckers will know where to find you, be explicit & tell them want you want on the advert too as well as your profile.

If BB would improve their site and make at least least as functional as it used to be, then they would think of BBRTS as a just another bareback site but with a different approach instead of their main competition.  It was a BB member who told me about BBRTS; and, I intend to belong to both as long as I can.  There is supposedly still a way to post parties here in BB; but, with the decline in active members since the site's "upgrade," I haven't seen any posted here in a long time--and lots of parties in California, New York, New Jersey, and Florida used to be posted here in BB all the time. The parties in BBRTS that get the most requests for invitations are those open to all types; but, lately, most are bottoms wanting to be cumdumps or attempts at gangbangs with one particular top managing it.  What I like the most about both sites is the sometimes awkward question of whether to fuck bareback or not is already answered by being a member!

Guest Huffer69

Hard8Stud - I've noticed that B.B.R.T. does have a lot or requests from bottoms on their party/meet/invite page - one does wonder if there are any tops left ??? :unsure:   I suppose I'm just as guilty as I'm a bottom  bitch boi so I shouldn't complain & have a profile on both sites ;) but I still stand by my previous statement - saunas are the best place to go & get some raw action - that said of course I find my local cruising spot very active for raw action in the summer months anyway !! B) 

Guest barehole4use
On 2/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, Huffer69 said:

- that said of course I find my local cruising spot very active for raw action in the summer months anyway !! B) 

I love outdoor cruising, love getting nailed by anon guys & getting pumped full of cum.

Guest Huffer69

barehole - I think the most I had outdoors in one go was 3 lots of 3-ways - 1 guy started with me then another passing by joined in - still to have an outdoor group !!  

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 4/24/2020 at 12:40 PM, Bbbttmslt49 said:

Squirt.org

I use this one too, it's handy for some listings but many are missing or never get updated, i used to send in new cruising places but they almost never get added with stupid awnsers from the moderator saying info was missing & i know that to be 100% not true but if they are too lazy or stupid to update there own website, its not my problem & i hear it from a lot of other users there too.#$%^&*( is hit & miss it all depends where you are but there a lot of flakes on that site too. sometimes it's just a lot easier to go out & make it happen or advertise on a local dating site for what you want.