Guest Huffer69

Greetings all you sexy hot men - just wondering here how many of you consider yourself to be a shameless exhibitionist & are happy & comfortable being naked in front of the lens ? Where is the most daring & riskiest place you have got naked & posed & dare you share your proof here ?? 

Just for the record I live in an apartment block with many communal corridors & shared spaces & now & again I get the urge to get naked & pose etc - so I'll start this is me being naked, comfortable & naughty in the privacy of my flat - who knows where the next set of selfies will be taken ??     

Selfie ! (143).JPG

Selfie ! (116).JPG

Selfie ! (155).JPG

Selfie ! (161).JPG

On 1/19/2020 at 9:18 PM, Huffer69 said:

Greetings all you sexy hot men - just wondering here how many of you consider yourself to be a shameless exhibitionist & are happy & comfortable being naked in front of the lens ? Where is the most daring & riskiest place you have got naked & posed & dare you share your proof here ?? 

Just for the record I live in an apartment block with many communal corridors & shared spaces & now & again I get the urge to get naked & pose etc - so I'll start this is me being naked, comfortable & naughty in the privacy of my flat - who knows where the next set of selfies will be taken ??     

Selfie ! (143).JPG

Selfie ! (116).JPG

Selfie ! (155).JPG

Selfie ! (161).JPG

Wow I like that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Cheers Lere21 - I quite like it too !! ;) So this is me being a shameless show off infront of my lounge window - good job it was late evening & not coz of anyone seeing in but coz my window faces east & the with the sun behind me the photos would be useless !! :lol:.

Nude !! (30).JPG

Nude !! (31).JPG

Nude !! (32).JPG

Nude !! (34).JPG