Has anyone hooked up with someone on this site and was it what you were expexting

I have hooked up with a few men who were travelling through and we had a great time when ever they coming through town they call

Any one else 

20200112_204416.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 1/14/2020 at 3:04 PM, captain said:

I have hooked up with a few men who were travelling through and we had a great time when ever they coming through town they call

Any one else 

20200112_204416.jpg

After spending a little time exploring the site I really hold no expectations of meeting anyone. Seems like most are quite a ways away. All I ask is that my top(s) are clean as in washed, have a cock, they are horny and want to fuck. A lot of times I'll also ask if they have a friend or so that might want to join letting them know that anyone who shows up is more than welcome to fuck me and cum in me balls deep..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I'd love to, but there doesn't appear to be anyone in the area that uses this site. Never even received an invite. My problem is that I'm not vers and not seeking reciprocation. I prefer younger men in good shape, but certainly not a deal breaker. Then there's my age and scheduling. I've gotten very discouraged and several times thought of just saying it is what it is and stop looking all together then put myself out to pasture.

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

I'd love to, but there doesn't appear to be anyone in the area

I have the same the few that are around never seem to use the site very often & the ones i would let fuck me i never see in the forums sadly.

3 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

just saying it is what it is and stop looking all together then put myself out to pasture.

You should have more self respect for yourself age is only a number, i've had hot sex with young & old alike so don't put yourself in that boat so to speak, attitude accounts for a lot & an older guy can be just as hot as a younger one. I find as i get older & more experienced i am better at sex then i was at 25.

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 3/26/2021 at 1:52 AM, barehole4use said:

I have the same the few that are around never seem to use the site very often & the ones i would let fuck me i never see in the forums sadly.

You should have more self respect for yourself age is only a number, i've had hot sex with young & old alike so don't put yourself in that boat so to speak, attitude accounts for a lot & an older guy can be just as hot as a younger one. I find as i get older & more experienced i am better at sex then i was at 25.

I get depressed at times, partially due to the game players.  Other times I scare them away, a few asked what I was into? I tell them, as well as things I'd like to try. I get the feeling that  they think if they hookup with me that they will have to do stuff. I let them know in advance that everything is totally up to them. I'm just a receptacle, a body if you will to use for their pleasure, what ever that may be..

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, BreedDaddyDeep said:

I get depressed at times, partially due to the game players.

This is exactly the reason why i love cruising outdoors & not online, you avoid all the game players & time wasters & within seconds know if you're gonna be having sex or not. No running around so to speak. Get in position & let them come & use you esp if you like being used as a receptacle for cock & cum. I do it too & sometimes get a line of guys behind me waiting to get inside & take there turn. Whats not to love about that.