I was the subject of sex game

I  met a man (Billy) on this site who lived not far from me.  We met at a Starbucks.  We had a good conversation for more than an hour or so. 

Billy asked if he could take me out for a date, on Friday, I agreed.  He asked if he could take a couple of pictures of me in different poses for him of course I did. 

He called me that night and told me he was taking me out for dinner and ballroom dancing in two days. 

He called the next night he told me what he was going to do to me when he got the chance . I told him how hungry he made my pussyass. 

He told me to dress up in gown and sexy lingerie and heels. 

Billy took me to a place that had dinner and ballroom dancing (Dirty dancing) . His hands were all over me when he lifted my leg his hand was up high caressing and playfully put his fingers under my panties. 

He took more pictures of me in different poses crossing my legs.  He asked a gentleman to take a picture of us kissing.  My goodness when he kissed me it felt like he was rapping with his tongue. 

He took me to his place, his bedroom was in the living room his closet was the bedroom. While we kissed he picked me up into his 6 ft 2 inch body easily my 5 ft 2inch then he put me over his shoulder and he unzipped my dress.  He let it fall on the floor while holding me he was out of pants. When he let me down on the bed I had a good look at his nine inch cut cock  .

We 69 it I sucked his cock deliciously white he tongued my pussyass and clit (cock) 

He compliment me saying I had a nice ass and he thanked me for dressing sexy for him.and then he said he wants to fuck my pussyass. 

He told me to ride his nine inch cock he put lube on it I was sliding on it when he said okay turn on the lights boy's. He had 5 friends in the dark filming us. He told me to continue riding his cock by then I didn't care that they were filming us. 

His friends cheering and saying you won the pool . Then Billy bent me over and shot his load his friends took pictures of his cock in my asspussy and said dam nice ass can we fuck her now. 

Bill just said this ass is mine ,while I lay there glowing. 

I was part of sex scavengers hunt 

Any here do this game 

I left out the part where these six men included Billy . This sex scavenger game was all about who collects the most points . Points for taking pictures wearing sexy things the man says and being filmed while fucking.  

The winner got money 

20200112_204416.jpg

• Like 1