Popper Pig !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

What's up guys - I know you like 'em & I know you do 'em - but do you consider yourself to be a true popper pig - do you use them every time you have sex or even just to give yourself that edge when you indulge in some sleazy solo sex ??  

I know I do & here's the proof - me being a popper slut last night in my apartment with the front door open !!

Vivid ! (19).JPG

Vivid ! (20).JPG

Vivid ! (22).JPG

Vivid ! (23).JPG

I truly do love them.  My fuck daddy used them on me the first time he popped my cherry to make it easier to take him.  Dont know why since he used a vibrator to break me in.  But the experience was so intense!  Felt myself floating and sensitive, then he took a quick hit before he entered me and I became his.  We used them throughout.   Then gave me another long hit and he took another and a minute later he unloaded deep in me.  I felt every pulse as he came in me and that minute seemed to last forever.  We never stopped using them.  Even when I gave him head.   He seemed to cum harder and more.  I never looked back.  Sometimes I still tingle down below when I take a hit.  I miss the real Rush.  I'd fuck anyone for a bottle 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, bigloadluvr said:

Loved getting fucked on poppers since I started barebacking.  I use them all the time for however I play.

I agree, love poppers too, which brand do you like ? i use jungle juice black label, a bit hard to get but i don't get a bad headache from them, love the high when getting impaled.