It's the Twenties !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

Just wishing all you sexy hot guys out there a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy & Horny New Year - get your glad rags on guys it's the " Roaring Twenties Again " !! :lol: 

6 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Just wishing all you sexy hot guys out there a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy & Horny New Year - get your glad rags on guys it's the " Roaring Twenties Again " !! :lol: 

Thankyou very much and Happy New Year and Decade to you.

My plan for this year is to have more Bareback Sex, not with just the one guy, but with a few more men, this fem bottom needs to be sasitisfied and have some more variety in my sex life, although it's been good having sex with the one guy, but it starts to get a bit stale as they say, I've even come out more in what I like to wear as well, to really show my feminine side, to show that I'm a true faminine bottom, for instance wearing skirts and female swimwear out in the open, even when I've got my regular guys swimmers deep inside my manpussy.

So I say to you all out there, be more open to what you want and express more how you feel and what you want in everything in life, including more Bareback Sex, so if someone wants to fuck you with a comdom, Tell them, No I'm a Barebacker I like taking it natural with no barriers between you cock and my manpussy, because when you cum inside me, you need to leave a piece of yourself inside me, becasuse that's what life's about.